Pennsylvania Sightings

SilverFirePrime

A little birdie told me that Boscov's & TRUs in PA are stalking Minicons wave 2 in western pa, pittsburg/buttler/washington pa area....

Might be elsewhere...

can somebody confirm????

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just returned from C3 TRU they have finally restocked

now they are down to one shelf of starscreams

all four of the new alts are there plus 3x Soundwave and 1x Windcharger

2 C Galvatrons 1 Megatron and 3 Primes

a bunch of the basic two packs

but still no mini con two packs

forgot they also have the Beast Wars 10th figures

2 Rhinox

2 Waspinator and 1 Cheetor

I just picked up a red box Alt Decepticharge at the Waterfront Target for $10 :) :)

I was hoping to find some 75% off Starscreams I had heard about, but the best I could do was one half off.

Boscovs?  I have never heard of that.  Mini-cons, I am seeing the 2-packs everywhere but I do not really follow them, so I am not sure what is wave 2, sorry.

Where is Willow Grove?

anyhow went to the Target at the Waterfront today they didn't have decepticharge but they did have 6 Supreme Starscreams for $23 in the clearance aisle. . .none of those at the C3 Target

It all depends where you are coming from, If you are going to be coming up to Willow Grove from the PA Turnpike then check page 4 of this thread and you will find the directions that I gave to Galvaspam to get to the Willow Grove Toys R Us from the turnpike.  Check a map if you want to find out where to turn off from the turnpike.

the three TRU's that i know of (Monroeville, C3, and South Hills Village) aren't closing.  At least they have not posted anything as of today of their closing

oh I also checked where Willow Grove is i'm on the Pittsburgh side of the state.]

Thanks for the lookout though