Pennsylvania Sightings

SilverFirePrime

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Wal-Mart had just gotten them in, and a friend of mine needed the two newest ones (Sunstreaker and Skids) and the instant I bought those for him, the entire assortment sold like hot cakes. Until I got 'em...they shelfwarmed.

It's odd they came out so early.

Both Wal marts in North Versialles and C3 have the 1st 3 beast wars 10th figures.

was looking at them and waspinator has a good bio on the back of the box. . . first one i've seen that was written to look like the character wrote it

"tired of being spare parts for rat bot. . . "

will pick him up tomorrow

Score!  Supreme Starscream at Target @ The Waterfront, $22.48.  I bought three :)  One for me, one for my nephew, and one for next year's kids toy drive.

They also had the new assortment of Alts, and Star Wars TFs, and the first three 10th Anniv. BWs.

The Franklin Mills Walmart had the new Alts in (prowl,skids,sunstreaker,tracks) but i bought all but tracks but it was coming in as a new product and since i work there i was able to look on the list in the computer and they were listed along with the beast wars 10th ann. figs so good luck and have a safe and happy new year

I found 2-packs of the Scout size Cybertron figures at Wal-Mart in North Versailles.  (They also had the Deluxe 2-packs but I had all those figures.)  I got 12 in all.  Score again!

Now I just need to start finding 2-packs of Voyager and up :)

2-packs of Scouts @ TRU Harrisburg (Prision Side) and 2 pack DLX as well

and Galvatron (left him)

Target has Starscream much cheaper than ace*mart 22.48 not bad...nice quality package too...some left...

at Harrisburg Target

1x of each 10th anniversary

They had 2x (bought 1x of each)

1x each new alts...

nothing else new...

starscreams going fast...better hurry....if you want one as cheap as you can get them

Edit  also had star wars wave 1 1x of each (i passed on these guys)