Pennsylvania Sightings

SilverFirePrime

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boscov's Lebanon PA 1x of Each new Alternator (well had)

now have 1x of Tracks

Wave 1 Minicon two packs

1 of each save for Terradive vs other dude repaint which they have two of

Man Prowl is awesome...still have yet to take Skids out of package...but Sunstreaker is awesome...

Pictures at my website tomorrow...

the Wal-mart in North Versailles has 5 of the two packs

plus 1 alt tracks and 1 alt prowl

the star wars transformers are there as well

Darth Vader

Obi-wan

General Grevious

plus the usual basic and deluxes that are out

there may be more but they toy aisle is not in any way organized

Harrisburg Target = Nothing at all

(non TF Stuff - Legos sold out....)

Looks like GI Joe didn't do to good, nor did Star Wars (have plenty of them)

Harrisburg TRU = Had 1x Swindle (Mine) 1x Swerve (Mine)

2x Reissue Silverstreak (1x Mine) - Poor guy was sitting on shelf since 1984...j/k

Minicon vs Packs...Wave 1

Non TF info

I also got Marvel Legends Mystique, only marvel legend was a rare (Go figure)

Almost all Legos were sold out....

Boscovs in Harrisburg Mall - all four bubble pack alts

vs packs Wave 1

I guess I spoke too soon.  C3 Wal-Mart had a bunch of the deluxe 2-packs.  I picked up four.  They had more than four different combos, but I think there were only eight figures individually, so if I had gotten more I would have had duplicates.  The figures that come to mind that they had in the packs are:  Landmine, Dirt Boss, Thundercracker, Nitro Convoy, Snarl, Noisemaze, Hot Shot, and Red alert.

They also had what I presume is a new case of Alts.  One each of Prowl, Sunstreaker, Skids, and Tracks.  Looked neat, but I do not really collect Alts.

I did not think to look for SW TFs.  Are they in with the TFs or SW?  I think they probably didn't have them though.

The TRU at C3 had... probably about 100 Cyb. Starscreams.  Seriously, they had about 5-8 other figures (one Prime, etc) and the entire rest of the TF display was full of Starscreams.  Boggles the mind.  Wish I could have taken a photo, but I don't have one of those camera phones.

Walmart Palyamra had crap nothing new save for

1x obi won kenobi star wars transformer (looked horrible...)other than that only wave 3.5 & wave 3

two packs

no alts

lots of dark scorpinok, scourge, jetfire 1 or 2 red alerts, 2 evacs, that about it......

Nothing impressive.......

EDIT ------------------------

Sorry forgot the most important stuff

KBToys Lebanon PA

1x Backstop

1x Wreckloose

1x Brushguard

(Harder to find those than it was Sideways)

=\ I was in Niles, OH tonight, never even thought of going near Sharon/Hermitage. I'm not interested in purchasing any of the SWTF, but I'd like to see them in person.

Niles btw has literally nothing.