Pennsylvania Sightings

SilverFirePrime

Here goes Captial City KBToys has Wave 3.5 DLX

Hoist, & Blurr (Got the other three Runamuck, Buzzsaw, & Snarl) didn't have Sideways (they said wasn't in back)

Sucks cause they were 14.99 (ouch)

TRU next to prision had Wreckloose, & Brushguard...

Target Harryburg had Decepticharge, Battle Ravage & Shockblast

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evac x2 @ Palymara Walmart

Both still there

KBtoys gearing up for Holidays with lots of sales starting black friday opens @ 5am (I am not going to be up then but to those who are more power to you)

4x Evac

1x Brushguard

formerlly 1x Backstop

@ Target Reading

TRU Reading has

1x Blurr

1x Runamuck

1x Snarl

0x Sideways (haven't even seen him yet) grrrr...

2x-3x Decepticharge...

battle in a box sets at the big lots by century III are 7.99 and they have all three sets as of 4:30 today and they also had all the usual ko's plus a cryoteck looking beast fighter on an endcap monroeville tru has 2 decepticharges and 1 swerve up in the covered area above the alts

everything else is normal for whats popping up

Date: 11/21/2005

Time: 12:31 AM (EST)

Store: Wal-Mart Supercenter

Item(s): Cybertron Defense Red alert, Evac, Leobreaker, Mudflap.

Note(s): I can't believe it. After months upon months of waiting...finally something new. Incredible.

Yes, Century III is in the Pittsburgh area.  I am from Erie originally and I visit there occasionally, so I report when I see something interesting.

I was at C3 this weekend.  Saw four Sideswipe reissues at the KB.  Saw the Black Widow/whatever 2-pack at Big Lots but none of the other 2-packs.  And I think the one I saw was $9.99, not $7.99.  Weird.  Didn't see what I'd hoped for, namely 20th Anniv. Primes as reported somewhere (but unconfirmed).

the wal mart in north versailles on route 30 has 2 evacs 1 sideways and 2 mudflaps

the tru in monroeville on 22 has 2 mudflaps and the mini con 2 packs

and it is my bad was in the big lots today on route 30 in north versailles the battle in a box sets are 9.99 for the blacknarchnia one the magnus and the one with smokescreen are 7.99

leetsdale teusday morning (on 65) has one richochet reissue for 7.99 and a couple universe figures

Nothing new but something

Target Harrisburg

Decepticharge x1

Blurr x2

Buzzsaw x1

Brushguard x1

There are others but only ones I remember

sorry still no sideways....sigh...

Minicon Two packs have landed in TRU Reading...well they had landed...and all but Shockwave & Tankor were gone...but now Shockwave & Tankor are sitting in my appartment

Also have 3.5 Dlx all of them including sideways

Target Reading has 3.5 DLX & 4 Basics (had sideways not anymore)

KB has 1x Sideswipe, 3.5 DLX & Energon Basics last wave, and Energon Mega Last wave (no Dinobots)

Man I saw 3 sideways Today....

Also landed two new Lego City sets the amulance and airport firetruck

Saw 7893 holly crap transformers need to get a big plane like that thing... (even though it is a cargo plane)