Pennsylvania Sightings

SilverFirePrime

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from Transfandom -

"I saw the entire Energon Built To Rule line at an Ollies Bargain Outlet in Harrisburg, PA. They had Prime, Inferno, Jetfire, Starscream, Skyblast, Scorponok, Ironhide, maybe 1 or 2 others i cant remember. pretty cheap too. Prime was the most expensive at $8."

Any yahoo it is funny how they were only in cinnci ohio (close to where I just left) now they are here

One more thing, Kohl's lebanon has buy one get one on transformers also has wave 1 & 2 DLX, and wave 2 & 3 Scouts (Armorhide, Breakdown, & Undermine)

I stopped by the Ollie's store in Indiana, PA.  They had a great selection of some bargains (but nothing I did not already have).

Energon:

Landmine $10, many deluxes $5 (Inferno, Hot Shot, Starscream), many basics $5 (Perceptor, etc).  Of note, all were on/in original darker card/box, none in the partly red newer packaging.

Alternators:

Sideswipe and Smokescreen, $8 each.  Great buy!  But I already have them both.

BTR:

All I saw was OP $8, and Scorponok $7.  Not really into this line.

Found Decepticharge & Prowl at the Ross Park Mall TRU tonight, and also the VP/SS 2-pack as well

Same here. Found Deceptocharge, Prowl, and VP/SS 2pack at the TRU at Springfield, PA (outside of philadelphia). Also, there's a ton of Wheeljacks with new Cybertron Armorhides.

Harryburg TRU had 4x SS vs VP

One big dude picked up 2 I picked up the other one

Leaving only 1x

also has 1x Armorhide left

Be perfect combo for somebody who wants free scout

Alts only Swindle & Silverstreak lots of G1 no discounts (at least priced) sigh

More old crap

The Ross Park Mall TRU is out of Decepticharges and Prowls.  They did have 3x Wheeljacks, Battle Ravages, and 2x Swindles.  Or the Swindles and BR's might have been the other way around.

Vector Prime/Starscream 2-pack.

Dark Scorponok.

I was in Erie this weekend.  Their Tuesday Morning store had four Rodimus and one Dirge.  Also Energon toys (Megatron, Kicker, the leader of the Combaticons).  Thought about getting Kicker since it was $5, but it just looks so crappy I still had to pass.

Big Lots had an okay selection of bootlegs but nothing other stores don't also have.

The one WalMart I went to didn't have any clearance TFs.  :(