Pennsylvania Sightings

SilverFirePrime

Just picked up Alt. Battle Ravage at the Target in Plymouth Meeting. There's still one Alt. Windercharger.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted and purchased one of the new Alternator 2-packs (~$20) at TRU at Century III in Pittsburgh.  All they had was Smokescreen/Sideswipe.  About 4-5 of the packs total.

Was also at the Ross Park Mall TRU and they did not have the packs at all.

Oh yeah, Wildwood Peddler's thingy (flea market) saw a seller with a bunch of BW toys and some McDonald's toys.  I pretty much had all the non-McD's toys and he wanted like $5 each so I did not get any, but if anyone is hard up for BW it might help.

:tfevil Hey All Walmart stocker Chuck is back once again and this time the toys'r'us up by the willow grove park mall had brand spanking new cybertron figs- they had Hot shot,Landmine,Dirt Boss, Thundercracker,Jetfire and Megatron.(credit to my buddy Big Don for finding these ones)

Franklin Mills Walmart has not been getting any transformers in as of late,mainly due to them going mostly with the pools and wwater toys for summer but i was looking in the computer and we should be getting some of the cybertron figures soon i know i have seen some cybertron boxes in the upstairs stock room looks to be an august feature(when they have it at the shelves on the end of the isles or on a stack base on the main isle) :tfhuh  :tfmad  :tfgrin  :tflaugh1  :tfsad  :tflaugh  :tftongue

Date: June 28th. 2005.

Time: 5:31 PM EST.

Store: Toys R' Us.

City: Erie.

State/Province: PA.

Notes: 4 of Vector Prime/4 of Crumplezone. (They come 2 each per case if you didn't know.) Purchased one of Vector Prime. (Deluxes, Ultras, Leaders will arrive Thursday.)

NOTE for ALL PA transfans...

Our TRU's get trucks on Tuesdays and Thursdays (found out from my local one, it's a state thing set by the company) so whatever's not there...will be later this week, or beginning of next.