Pennsylvania Sightings

SilverFirePrime

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey All, just letting you all know that the franklin mills walmart as of 7 am today has 2 energon highwire and kicker 2 baridage(sp),1 Roadblock, 1 energon starscream (there was 2 but i took one heheh) and about 4 aphla Q's 3 sixshots and 2 overcast and also 2 wingsaber and grimlock and swoop too

yeah got an overcast at walmart (wilkes-barre)

alternators are also everywhere here (all but shockblast) :tfsad

and Toys R us HAD all the new Energon figs (till i bought them)

no NEw combiner limbs .

This weekend I was at the Wal-Mart at Century III Mall (Pittsuburgh). The only thing of note is that they had many of the Energon deluxe figures in the 2-packs for $5 each. Not bad for two figures that sold for $20 total originally. They had a good selection, including Prowl, Rodimus, Starscream, Inferno, Hot Shot, Snowcat, and probably a few more.

• 3 weeks later...

Travelling and am in the Harrisburg area.  Wife tells me this Wal-Mart was in the Rutherford section of Harrisburg.  Saw an Alternators Grimlock at this one.  Box was messed up (toy fine) like it was put between book-ends and squished.  More likely the parent box it came in was simply crushed.  Also saw some Windchargers.  As I do not collect  Alternators I did not buy any of these.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...