Pennsylvania Sightings

SilverFirePrime

What's up everybody, guess what, the Willow Grove TRU has a whole load of Alt Grimlock, Battle Ravage, Swindle, and Windcharger. I bought Swindle, Battle Ravage, and Windcharger.

Where exactly is the Willow Grove TRU? How far is it from the Turnpike? I live up in West Chester and there is next to nothing around here as far as Alts. go.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up everybody, guess what, the Willow Grove TRU has a whole load of      Alt Grimlock, Battle Ravage, Swindle, and Windcharger.  I bought Swindle, Battle Ravage, and Windcharger.

Where exactly is the Willow Grove TRU? How far is it from the Turnpike? I live up in West Chester and there is next to nothing around here as far as Alts. go.

the Willow Grove TRU isnt that hard to get from the turn pike i am just not exatly clear on what the exit is that you get off, it might say Willow Grove,dolyestown,jenkingtown even after that you just follow easten road to the willow grove park mall and it is in the corner of the shopping center with the barnes and nobles.

I picked up Windcharger and Swindle in the Exton Main Street Wal-Mart today.

:)

Last two Alts. they had besides one Sideswipe that's been there for about a year.

Sad thing is, I still don;t have Meister and Tracks, but this new stuff is coming out now.

:(

What's up everybody, guess what, the Willow Grove TRU has a whole load of       Alt Grimlock, Battle Ravage, Swindle, and Windcharger.  I bought Swindle, Battle Ravage, and Windcharger.

the Willow Grove TRU isnt that hard to get from the turn pike i am just not exatly clear on what the exit is that you get off, it might say Willow Grove,dolyestown,jenkingtown even after that you just follow easten road to the willow grove park mall and it is in the corner of the shopping center with the barnes and nobles.

Hmm, I would say check a map of the Turnpike, and find the exit that will take you out to Old York Road and go from there. By the way last Friday they had only one Wing Sabre there, and I bought it. Just remembered, when you head to the Willow Grove TRU, you will pass under a bridge when you turn off the Turnpike, after you pass under it look to your left, you will spot a PepBoys. Pass by and you will go under another bridge, look for a Best Buy/Pier1 Imports on your right. After that keep going and drive through the Intersection of Old York and Fitzwatertown Rd.(It has a Dunkin Donuts on your left, and a 7-Eleven on your right). Keep going straight over a hill and down the road, as you go down Old York road look for the Brave New Worlds Comic Book Shop on you right and you know you are getting close. Now turn right at the corner, you will see it because after that corner is a PNC Bank. Now head down the road a little bit and make the first left turn into the Shopping center, you will see Toys R Us in front of you and your there. By the way if you haven't been there yet, I was there earlier today and they had 2 Swindles, 2 Windchargers, 1 Grimlock, and 0 Battle Ravages, hope that helps.