Pennsylvania Sightings

SilverFirePrime

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just picked up grimlock, swoop, alt.tracks /meister, bulkhead, swerve, and wing saber at wilksebarre walmart and sledge, stormhammer and bulkhead at wolkesbarre target.

Just got sledge and duststorm at the target near the springfield mall outside philly. Just need the other three. It looked like there were more ther ebut other TFans raided the place before I got there :roll

• 4 weeks later...

Just got the double pack of energon optimus prime and megatron from TRU for $40. Would have like to paid less or waiting but needed to treat myself to something after a long week of work.

What happen to the PA sighting? No more updates? Where did all the TF fans of PA go? :wtf

My brother was doing some work in Philidelphia, PA and one of the guys he was working with told him that there was a huge toy outlet store like the size of a Super Wal-Mart that sold nothing but toys. He said it was less than an hour away from Philly. The guy said he bought all of the newest hard to find Transformers there.

Does anyone know if this is true and if it is, is there a website for it?

My brother was doing some work in Philidelphia, PA and one of the guys he was working with told him that there was a huge toy outlet store like the size of a Super Wal-Mart that sold nothing but toys. He said it was less than an hour away from Philly. The guy said he bought all of the newest hard to find Transformers there.

Does anyone know if this is true and if it is, is there a website for it?

The Reading Outlet Malls are all I know of. It's about an hour away from Philly, in a town called Reading. Maybe a bit more for those not familiar with the area. Could be what he means.

Inside of Philly itself though, wouldn't know. I'd doubt the city itself had anything like what you want. Tell him to check citysearch.com for Philly and see though.