Pennsylvania Sightings

SilverFirePrime

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Super Wal-mart in Butler, PA has everything through wave 2. Only bots missing are Jetfire and Landmine. I went through the clearance section and found all the Universe Megas marked down to $15, Deluxes marked down to $7.00. - Note also that there were a few MP Optimus Primes left in the clearance section for $55.00.

Across the road at Target there were a few deluxes and megas. There was some wave 3 stuff, particularly insecticon (2 of 'em), and most shocking of all, OMEGA SUPREME!!!! There were 2 on the shelf! I didn't have the money to grab one of them up, but when i get paid tomorrow, you can bet i'll be going back!

Any Energon Wave Dlx 4's in Lebanon/Lanc/Harryburg Area?

Also looking for Cliffjumper, Shockblast, & Bulkhead (looks like OH has beat PA to the big stash)

I am going to PA again around 8 Sept.

I am also looking for Armada Air Defense Team

(1st version either package variant)

Yes I found one in Lebanon PA last time I was through there (I want another one because the tip of my sword is a little off)

WALMART WILKES BARRE P.A-

DEAD END

HOUND

SILVERSTREAK .... YES ! (got em all)

Sam Club-

Prowl/Starscream Energon 2 pack

TRU-

Optimus Prime/Megatron Powerlinx Battles 2 pack..

Judging by this I am sure I will be posting more soon.

Just picked up Downshift and Tow-Line at the Target near the Springfield Mall outside Philadelphia. There was also the new repaint Hot Shot and Sharticon (not sure of spelling). :clap

I will report for Lebanon Harryburg area and north (toward wilksburro? I am not from around there so just a guess) next week since I am going on vacation... anybody looking for anything?

This might be old news but found two At Hounds and one AT Streak at the dirt-mall Kmart on MacDade and South Ave. in Glenoden, PA outside Philly. Brought one hound and was debating to get streak but ended just getting Hound. All the boxes are pretty beated up. :redface