Pennsylvania Sightings

SilverFirePrime

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the walmart in lebanon has 3 of the hot rod vs cyclonus 2 pack. the toys r us behind the camp hill mall in camp hill has animated rodimus minor and ironhide. and the green legends devastator recolor. toys r us in harrisburg by the harrisburg mall has dirge thunderwing terradive and tomahawk...along with RTS wave one...

• 1 month later...

cheese and crackers, does anyone live here anymore?

and.. are we ever going to see RTS wave 2 in this area? there's only been one or two sightings of them that i've read.

this is getting absolutely ridiculous. people started finding them in the beginning of january.. we're half way through march and I've personally only seen generations kup and scourge once.. and other than at kohls, the only time i've seen RTS wave 1 was at target.

cheese and crackers, does anyone live here anymore?

and.. are we ever going to see RTS wave 2 in this area? there's only been one or two sightings of them that i've read.

this is getting absolutely ridiculous. people started finding them in the beginning of january.. we're half way through march and I've personally only seen generations kup and scourge once.. and other than at kohls, the only time i've seen RTS wave 1 was at target.

Nothing to see here. Move along. Move along.

• 2 months later...

lets see.. between 10am and 12pm ..

willow grove

walmart didn't have leader sentinel.. only a few bumblebees

no voyager megatrons left, and all of the wave one deluxes were there.

toys r us had a couple leader sentinels, i bought one, but when i went back again, they were out. they have a couple voyager primes, no megatron. and they have wave one deluxes.

montgomeryville

target was barren. the pegs are completely empty.. they're in the process of doing their reset, i suspect it'll be full by this evening.

toys r us had an ass load of leader bumblebees but no sentinels. i assume someone went in and bought several of them (god i hate people like that) they had a bunch of voyager primes.. one shockwave, one skyhammer, i picked up the shockwave. but skyhammer is still there. i'll get him eventually. and as for deluxes.. as usual, they had wave one.

walmart was barren, like target they're in the middle of a reset.. but i didn't see anyone working in the aisle like they were in target.

plymouth meeting

target was empty.. they're also resetting.

norristown

walmart had a few deluxes but that's it..

so today i picked up sentinel and shockwave.. i plan on getting crankcase later tonight.. and maybe i'll find a megatron after target finishes their reset.

warrington

target hadn't done their reset.. the shelves were ready, just nothing on them

abington

target had the usual deluxes, only one voyager it was prime, and there were two leader bumblebees

so today only picked up leader sentinel and shockwave.

hopefully tomorrow i'll find voyager megatron. i'm probably going to pick up crankcase and roadbuster on thursday or friday. hopefully i'll find another skyhammer and grab that on saturday.

i seriously cannot wait for leader ironhide. once i get him i'm going to get the human alliance can/am spyder figure.. ironhide looks awesome wielding that guy in gun mode.

• 3 weeks later...