Pennsylvania Sightings

SilverFirePrime

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An update on the KoP TRU, they still aren't finished but the entrance looks to be located on the left now, instead of the front. I saw some lights going on in there. Looks twice the size of the original, or I might be exaggerating a little bit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw two Straxus' at Plymouth Meeting Target, must mean I was late for Soundwave and Megatron. If anyone sees them, may you hide one of them somewhere for me? Please and thank you. I also got distracted when I saw the KoP TRU sign on the building, brand spanking new. It shouldn't be long before it opens.

Well, today I got an ad in the mail that the KoP TRU will open on Friday October 22nd with "specials" up to October 24th. Nothing too special really, Geoffrey is appearing on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, Iron Man is appearing on Saturday 10 am to 2 pm. You can get a free backpack too, supplies limited of course. Barbie is advertised to appear too...

• 2 weeks later...

Forgot to post this yesterday, a freind of mine called me Tuesday night and told me that wave 2 generations figures were at the Willow Grove super Walmart. He said that there were 2 Blurrs, 1 Red Alert, 1 WFC Megatron, and 1 Dirge. Went there yesterday before I went into work and bought Red Alert, and Dirge.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good evening PA fans, wanted to post this yesterday but was just too damn tired. So even though this is a day late, it's time to celebrate because(drumroll please) reveal the sheild has been spotted. First up is the K-mart at the Cross-Keys shopping center, they have 1 Fallback, and 1 Mindset. The Walgreens in Jenkintown had 1 Mindset, and 1 Turbo Tracks. Naturally I bought Tracks, the other 2 Walgreens stores I stopped in had no reveal the sheild.