Pennsylvania Sightings

SilverFirePrime

Last Saturday the Plymouth Target was in the process of their fall shift. The only TF I found was Mindwipe. He looked so lonely on the shelf too...

definitely not the case now.. it's got everything except the exclusives.. as of the other day that is.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Target Abington still had alot of the new stuff on the shelf. Leader SS, Big BB. Totally for got to be on the look out for HA Jazz. Never even seen a HA Mudflap.

Going to TRU Willow Grove tonight around 5/530 for nothing in particular. Car just magically steers it way in.

Got my SDCC MM Prowl yesterday. MM's are good fun display pieces.

I did buy the Mega Bloks Halo Wars Pelican Dropship....3 hours later I finished the first 32 step (main fuselage) Hopefully finish the rest tonight. This thing KICKS major butt. Much better quality then previous mega blok products and for much less then LEGO. This set in LEGO would have been over 100 bucks. Qualitys good, price is good, the build out will keep you occupied for several hours on end.

Last Saturday the Plymouth Target was in the process of their fall shift. The only TF I found was Mindwipe. He looked so lonely on the shelf too...

definitely not the case now.. it's got everything except the exclusives.. as of the other day that is.

Thanks for the update. I'll probably head there tomorrow morning. Been wanting some of the generation figures and maybe some HftD figures.

man, human alliance jazz is incredibly, best human alliance figure by far.

he's the first human alliance figure that i haven't needed to customize at all. with bumblebee i had to flip his legs, and angle up his doors, and with sideswipe and skids, i remove their backpacks in robot mode.

targets in montgomeryville and plymouth meeting both have one human alliance jazz each.

i SERIOUSLY suggest everyone purchase a human alliance jazz. not only is it easily the best human alliance figure, but it's one of the gems of the movie style figures, right up there with buster prime and leader class starscream.

great weapon, great articulation very very good transformation, great colors, the addition of the flip down visor is awesome, his knees have sort of a swinging side to side joint which allow his feet to lay flat on whatever surface you choose to display him. i also love that they added those collarbone piece, and i especially LOVE that the sides of his chest are able to angle up on the sides.

things you should now for accurate transformation are.. his arms push up a little into his shoulders so that they don't look ridiculously long. and the thigh pieces swivel in to the front and actually click into place, it take a little bit of a push, but they do.

oh.. and i also love that they added a mock spoiler on his back. it would've been nice if his back pack spun around so that the true spoiler was there.. but it's not a big deal at all. at least they thought about that aspect of his appearance and added a mock version.

after getting this figure i really wish they hadn't killed him off in the first movie.