Pennsylvania Sightings

SilverFirePrime

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man, i SERIOUSLY cannot wait til christmas to get masterpiece movie starscream. that thing looks ridiculously accurate to the real F22 which is one of, if not my favorite jets.

oh.. and masterpiece rodimus prime. i really cannot wait to see the prototype images this weekend.

Picked up Leader SS at willow grove TRU yesterday, then I put it back down on the shelf. He just doesnt do anything for me. Sorry guys I tryed to like him....New HFTD scout repaints are in too.

WALMART Willow Grove (as of Monday)..Nothing new.

Target Abington (as of Tuesday)...No longer has Transformers on the shelf...WHEN WILL THE RESTOCK HAPPEN!!! Is it me or has their toy section seem a little unorganized?

**Stop reading here if you do not wish to hear my haul for the past week.**

I did go home to open my Skyburst & Bombshock (HTS). Still get to open Generations BB, OP, Drift & Thrust (HTS) (early birthday presents from the wife).

TRU online also dropped off my SDCC 2010 Ghostbuster Minimates "We're ready to believe you" box set, keeping me up to date. Crocs dropped of a new pair of house shoes (SHUT IT! I KNOW WHAT I LIKE AND I WEAR WHAT I LIKE. SOCIETY BE DAMMED!)

Modell's deliverd my Philadelphia Phillies Jersey in Philadelphia Eagles colors (If I were to get an Eagles jersey that player would get hurt or cut from the team never fails).

Pre Orders on the horizon....

SDCC MM Prowl

TRU MP Grimlock for $59.99 (no relaease date anymore)

that's it, i'm going to start collecting donations to buy you leader class starscream. if you have rotf leader prime, you NEED starscream bumblebeetounge.gif

what about a flyers jersey!!! at least one of those jersey shirts.

i REALLY wish toys r us would restock the generations figures. i still need drift and thrust.

i can't believe walmart and target haven't stocked anything new. they're losing out on money. their transformers sections are terrible. target is EMPTY except for mudflaps, and walmart just restocked.. so now it's FULL of old figures.. like rotf deluxe barricade. yuck.

oh and the phillies just won in extras and now they're only 2.5 games behind atlanta!!!

Finally got lc screamer and now me happy. Oh and yes to generations jazz, preceptor, tracks, scourge, thuderwing, grapple, windcharger(looks like dodge charger), legends megatron, and maybe the pcc constructicons set. Pass on the rest, diddn't like lugnut in tfa, don't like the generations lugnut.

i finally found drift (again, i saw him when i picked up wfc prime and bumblebee, but that's it)

the target in plymouth meeting has most of the new stuff, everything except leaders, there's a tag for cyber ops bumblebee but none instock (or left) when i got there.

the new iron man transformers are out in the iron man section, and the new clone wars figures are stocked.

Ding dong, good morning fellow PA members ssg here wishing everybody a nice cool Tuesday morning. It is 8:50 here at the target in Abington PA, and I am currently in the food court sipping some strawberry milk getting ready to open my ha jazz figure. As of now they are restocking the transformer figures, so git on down and find the one you want.

damn you. i went there today and saw bumblebee and i had a feeling jazz had been there at some point.

oh well, i didn't bring enough money for that today anyways.

i'll have to wait til thursday to go looking.

but it seems like everywhere around here is stocking new stuff. i saw cyber ops bumblebee at the willow grove TRU. looks pretty cool, but he's way to big to fit into my collection.. not to mention too expensive for what/who it is.