Pennsylvania Sightings

SilverFirePrime

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TRU-Willow Grove restocked (1)Repaint Payload & Ratchet along with (1) Seaspray on Monday. As of yesterday nothing new to be found. Seaspray was still there. No new deluxes except the (3) PPC figs.

Just because I was tired of looking at it (and its for my office)I bought the Animated Act'vtor Fire Grimlock during last weeks BOGO sale when I picked up deluxe BBBB (for no reason).

Usually hit TRU-Willow grove (3) time a week (M-W-F)..its on my way home from work, so if your looking for something let me know i can give you the heads up.

Try to hit TRU-Montgomeryville (1) time on the weekend depending on the wife's plans.

TRU-Willow Grove restocked (1)Repaint Payload & Ratchet along with (1) Seaspray on Monday. As of yesterday nothing new to be found. Seaspray was still there. No new deluxes except the (3) PPC figs.

Just because I was tired of looking at it (and its for my office)I bought the Animated Act'vtor Fire Grimlock during last weeks BOGO sale when I picked up deluxe BBBB (for no reason).

Usually hit TRU-Willow grove (3) time a week (M-W-F)..its on my way home from work, so if your looking for something let me know i can give you the heads up.

Try to hit TRU-Montgomeryville (1) time on the weekend depending on the wife's plans.

i'm surprised we've never ran into each other. i usually go there around three times a week as well. the pharmacy that i go to is the one up on moreland and fitzwatertown. it's a long story why i have to frequent cvs.

okay well. ..

I'm 5'5"

brown eyes.

i wear jean cutoff shorts. t shirts.. usually dark grey, brown, light green or blue. with either a yellow short sleeve undershirt, or a dark blue or black long sleeve undershirt.

i ALWAYS either have a phillies or flyers hat on.

i have a clown tattoo on my left shin, a bloody doctor on my right forearm, a pheonix and a heart on my left arm.

lol.. man.. i feel like i'm describing myself to a girl on aol lol.