Pennsylvania Sightings

SilverFirePrime

the willow grove had one 5 pack aerialbot set, and 4 two packs.. none of which i bought cause that stuff looks like garbage.. especially in person.

the montgomeryville tru finally stocked some new stuff.. i got there late in the day, so they may have had more stuff, but there were a bunch of generations primes and bumblebees, a bunch of hftd deluxe figures, and two leader primes.. no starscreams.

i opened my starscream last night and it is BEAUTIFUL.. it's seriously one of my favorite figures.. the grey is a really nice deep rich grey, and the whole figure is more of a matte finish which is very nice, definitely feels worth the price.

i can't wait for masterpiece movie 1 starscream.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there on th 2nd of July, and I agree with you, I don't like the pcc's as well. Smolder looks okay, but I just don't like the combiner teams they just don't have that combiner feel to them, it's energon fattimus prime all over again, the guy I saw with the decepticon hat on even agreed with me as well. On the bright side I found Drift, Thrust, and War for Cybertron Optimus Prime Generations figures at the Cedarbrook Mall Toys R Us for the past two weeks, and I love them all. Can't wait for the other generations figures to come out.

I was there on th 2nd of July, and I agree with you, I don't like the pcc's as well. Smolder looks okay, but I just don't like the combiner teams they just don't have that combiner feel to them, it's energon fattimus prime all over again, the guy I saw with the decepticon hat on even agreed with me as well. On the bright side I found Drift, Thrust, and War for Cybertron Optimus Prime Generations figures at the Cedarbrook Mall Toys R Us for the past two weeks, and I love them all. Can't wait for the other generations figures to come out.

i agree, i agree.

i came across drift once.. i decided not to get him yet.. i'm going to spread my purchasing out.. there aren't many i want out of the figures that have been released.

i wanted wfc prime, wfc bumblebee, drift, thrust, and leader starscream.. i already have prime, starscream, and bumblebee.. so.. drift is next.

oh and.. FINALLY someone else posts in this thread lol.

Yeah I still lurk on here, but we had the transformer drought and plus I've been busy these past few weeks so I haven't been able to post. I highly recommend thrust and drift because they just fuckin rock, I read the reveiw of the pcc bruticus team and he looks good, pcc superion still looks like shit though but that's just my opinion. Can't wait untill generations tracks, scourge, preceptor, jazz, and grapple are released.

Yeah I still lurk on here, but we had the transformer drought and plus I've been busy these past few weeks so I haven't been able to post. I highly recommend thrust and drift because they just fuckin rock, I read the reveiw of the pcc bruticus team and he looks good, pcc superion still looks like shit though but that's just my opinion. Can't wait untill generations tracks, scourge, preceptor, jazz, and grapple are released.

Oh yeah, me too!. i really hope we get to see some photos at sdcc. tracks, scourge, perceptor, jazz, and grapple sound like they'll be absolutely incredible.

i can't wait to find drift again so i can pick him up. the pcc bruticus team looks like the better of the two, except for his left leg.. it just looks weird, awkward, and it looks like it's facing the wrong way.. which it's not.. but it should have just been the standard that way the other leg is.

i haven't bought any of the pcc's.. and i'm not sure if i will, i may get huffer just to try it out.. but we'll see.

i'm still just absolutely in love with leader class starscream. he's just so damn impressive. i can't wait to get the japanese "masterpiece" version. the paint job looks to be dead on real F-22 paint job accurate.

which toys r us do you live closest to?

oh.. and i was at the montgomeryville TRU today.. and they didn't have much of anything decent.. they had the PCC aerialbots, leader class prime, a bunch of ravages, a bumblebee, and a few legends.

have you picked up any of the hftd deluxe figures?

Think about the distance between the willow grove tru and the cedarbrook mall tru, I live at the halfway point between them. I have not piled up any of the hftd figures yet, except for leader class starscream, I don't want any of the hftd figures that are currenly out. I am looking forward to hubcap, seaspray, lugnut, breacher, and a few others that includes ha mudflap, and ha jazz. I am going to try to track down starscream, pcc smolder, and wfc bb tommorrow. Oh and don't forget about windcharger going into the generations line, fuck yeah.

Got pcc smolder and huffer today and they are growing on me. Coulden't find lc starscream or wfc bb, but I did find hftd sea spray which was completely unexpected, I highly recommend sea spray because he fuckin rules.

eh.. i'm going to have to pass on seaspray. i may get it if there's a good sale for him at some point. i just hate his colors and he reminds me too much of a mish-mash between universe and the movie.. which works great for bludgeon, just not seaspray. but hey.. maybe i'll feel different when i see him in stores.

man you REALLY need leader class starscream. i'll definitely keep my eyes peeled for you. him and buster prime look incredible next to each other.. however, leader megatron just looks more and more like a bummer.

do you know if there will be another TRU built in king of prussia? i couldn't believe they tore the other one down.

oh and.. how old are you?