Pennsylvania Sightings

SilverFirePrime

(i'm glad i don't look like a nerdy fat white dude)

I went to Wyncote the previous two weekends only to have my heart broken. Its only 30 minutes from me but the glares from the wife last much longer....

A little off side with the nerdy fat white dude comment. I can not help that Im a fat white dude. I diet sure, but it never works.

I eat cause Im unhappy, Im unhappy cause I eat...its a vicious cycle.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Legends Class: Arcee, Jolt, Wheelie

Scout Class: Skystalker, Divebomb

Deluxe Class: Brawn, Lockdown, Ratchet

All currently available at the Edinboro, PA Wal-Mart Supercenter. In fact, it's the only store in the Erie/Meadville region that had all of the figures in stock.

Bought Brawn and Wheelie.

Brawn is incredible. The N.E.S.T. subline blows the old Allspark Power subline (TF1) out of the water. These toyline only figures like Brawn are insanely great.

Wheelie is far superior to the Deluxe version. By leaps and bounds.

SSG: Im in the Lansdale area. Work in Northeast philly. Basicly 30 minutes from anything.

Walmart Willow Grove Had 4 or 5 legends Dev (which is an excellent collection of legends). Nothing else worthy to post.

Hoping to find a legend Jolt soon.

That's cool I live in the Glenside area. Just take Easton Road up to get to my place, just keep your eyes open for Dairy Queen on your left and Coper Beach Elementary School, I live in the apartments next to the school if you are coming up Easton Road from the Cedarbrook mall.

• 1 month later...

Now that the KoP TRU got knocked down, I am forced to go to the KoP Walmart or Plymouth Target... Went to Walmart earlier and found Mindwipe, but sadly the only scouts they had was the Toaster TF, so no Skystalker...

• 2 weeks later...

still nothing new..

but..

LETS GET FLYERED up!!!

can you believe they came back in the series down 3 games to none.. then in game seven they come back from 3 goals to none..

i mean.. them making the playoffs came down to a shootout in the last game..

and now they're going to be HOSTING the eastern conference finals!! the first time EVER a 7th seed plays an 8th seed.

so, the western conference is a 1 & a 2 seed and the eastern is a 7th & an 8th seed.

i can't believe it.

• 1 month later...

so i finally picked up leader starscream.

when i got to TRU today @ about 9:45am, there were two starscreams and one leader prime. i picked up one of the starscreams.. i went back to tru later in the day, probably around 6:45pm, and they were both gone.

my best suggestion would be to check back on tuesday and/or thursday, it seems as though that's when they've been stocking new stuff.

i really can't wait to open up starscream later tonight.

(does anyone even read the PA sightings anymore?)