Pennsylvania Sightings

SilverFirePrime

I go to the Willow Grove TRU pretty much every other day since its on my way home from work. They did their reset but nothing new is on the shelf (but the shelfs are packed). Once a week I will go to the Walmart behind it. (masterpiece skywarp for $30) Once in a blue moon I go to the Target in Abington even tho that too is on my way homeish. (handful of new dlx, TF section pretty bare.) Im on a spending freeze til I get an Animated Arcee. Everyone needs goals!!

US Olymipic Team, kicking the snot out of 3rd world countries. Makes me proud and unashamed to watch curling.

Side note I did score a TRU Excl Diamond select Ghostbuster slimers bank last week. Goes perfect with the minimates and Stay Puff bank.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love the winter olympics, the US is kicking some major ass.

especially in skiing, they used to always suck at skiing events, now they're winning.

curling is awesome, and the commentators do a really great job at explaining it. it's a lot more interesting now that i know what's going on. and it amazes me how much canadians love curling. I love the US, but (sports-wise) i think i'm a canadian at heart.

today the womens hockey team got their asses whooped. 2-0 to canada.. sure that doesn't sound big, but they were terribly out-played. then again, it's difficult for me to watch womens ice hockey, they look like squirts or bantams (that's like 10-13 year olds) i really can't wait for the mens US team to play on friday, then hopefully whoop canada in the gold medal game.

i feel like i'm always in willow grove, every few days i have to go to the cvs pharmacy on moreland to buy a couple pills. so i always hit that walmart and that target. for a while that target was a major bust, but they're the first place in the area to fully stock the new deluxes. for some reason i like the older toys r us better, when i started going there it seemed like they always had newer stuff stocked sooner. i hope they stock the animated deluxes soon. i'm also really on the look out for skystalker. mindwipes alt mode is incredibly and i can't wait to have those two together.

although.. with my hand being like this..

DSCF3172.jpg

transformations are a little more tedious. lol.

Dude nice hand!!!

Willow Grove Walmart yesterday had nada. But again the TF shelves are fully stocked. They didnt even have eggs. Snow does crazy things to people.

TRU on wednesday had nothing new. The TF shelves full but with nothing new.

SSG's post in Wynocte was my biggest score in a long time with (3) figs...breakdown, bludgon and tru ani ratchet.

New movie dlxs besides brawn did not intrest me enough to buy them.

Home working now due to the snow...again...

Well then axalonark2005 you are in luck because I was at the Cedarbrook Mall Toys R Us when they opened today and found 2 Skystalkers, 2 Scattershots, and 4 count em 4 Animated Arcees there. I bought both Skystalker and Scattershot so there should 1 of each left. So get down there quick and get Arcee before she is sold out. And to the person who got the last HA Barricade, I hope your enjoying him because he is fanfreakintastic he gets a 10 in my book, I am a big fan of the Ford Mustang and he looks fantastic in my collection right next to Alternators Grimlock and Wheeljack.

i found the exclusives today too.

4 arcees & 4 ratchets. i only picked up arcee for now, but i'll definitely be getting ratchet at some point.

i found them at the toys r us on off of the easton road 309 south exist.

i don't know the address or the area. but if you take 309 south, get off at the easton road exit (the ramp is on the left) then you take a right off the ramp and there is a shopping center on the left with a toys r us & a walmart. i forgot to check the walmart for devastator. but.. yeah they have the exclusives.

they also have a TON of the new scouts.

no new deluxes.

they had a leader shadow megatron.

they also have series one and two of the new iron man 2 figures. there was only one war machine.. so i had to pick it up. i'll probably go back and pick up iron monger.. but man these figures look incredible. especially the paint. one that stands out in my mind is the comic series mark I, it really looks great in person. I have the 6" mark III and iron monger from the previous movie.. but these figures look MUCH better, & i definitely like the 3.75" size rather than the 6".

Dude nice hand!!!

yeah, every night before i go to sleep, i have a drink or two, play some guitar, eat, then sleep.

so i was cleaning my favorite glass ( my Philadelphia Flyers 1974 1975 stanley cup champions glass) and i had the sponge in the bottom of the glass, i was spinning it, then a giant triangular piece of glass broke off and my hand pushed into the glass. so i got a ton of paper towels and wrapped it with an ace bandage. i called my mom to ask her to let me know if i was going to need stitches (this was 3 or 3:30 in the morning. so i went to my moms house, figuring she'd go with me to the hospital. but when i got there she was barely awake and her eyes were half closed lol. so i had to drive myself.. there was so much blood that it was still seeping through all of the paper towels and the ace bandage. oh.. and i have a tattoo on that forearm with a bloodied evil looking doctor holding a bloody scalpel. so i had to deal with every nurse and doctor in the hospital tell me how funny it was.

great experience lol.

Target in Montgomeryville has new dlxs and Recon Ironhide and bludgeon...about 5 of each. Nothing new in the form of scouts.

TRU Montgomeryville has nada new. No hint of Animated Arcee or Ratchet. :(

All I want is a gosh darn Arcee....and a skystalker but nooo luck when Im out. frikin scalpers.

Congrats on the finds. Keep posting we're starting to get momentum.

Went up to the Warminster Walmart and got the last Bludgeon there today, he's freakin awesome. Hey axalonark2005 did you go to the Cedarbrook Toys R Us yet? Because I saw 4 Arcees there yesterday and 2 Skystalkers and 2 Scattershots and said in my post from Friday that I had bought Skystalker and Scattershot and that there should be at least 1 of each left. Were they all gone by the time you got there?