Pennsylvania Sightings

SilverFirePrime

Going through PA this weekend and be there for a couple days will post sightings that I feel are significant in the Harrisburg/Lebanon/Hershey Area

Also Rumor has it that Omega is in the area keep your eyes open...

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Demolishor is only Hershy Harrisburg Area appearance is @ Boscov's in Lebanon hidden in the deluxe rack

KBtoys in Lebanon Mall has Protectobots 3 of them not all six

TRU @ the prison has a descent selection of older TF's

Surprisingly there is no Mirages or Silverstreaks in the area

Oh King Atlas is sole appearance is @ Lebanon KMart

Walmarts in at all areas have mostly exclusives and 20 ann primes not on sale btw

boscovs in other places don't have a large selection

same with TRU mostly older stuff

Sideswipe in abundance but not much else besides of landmine

• 4 weeks later...

Boscov's at Laurel Mall (Hazelton) recently had (has?) Arcee, Insecticon, Demolishor and (2) Mirage (now 1 :tflaugh ).

*impatiently twittling thumbs for Cliffjumper, Shockblast, Omega Supreme, Alt. Hound and Silverstreak to show up... someday*

The Target near the Springfield mall outside Philly has Energon Omega Supreme. There's two left!! :eek

i live i Hershey and at the Tragets, K-marts, and Boscovs all have nice tf's i have seen 4 Alt hounds in hershey at K-Mart by Paneara's bread. :sun :cop

Man I can't wait to go back to PA, anybody from Lebanon?

Hershey is close so is reading (closer than Dayton OH anyways)