Pennsylvania Sightings

SilverFirePrime

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at the Target in warrington i came across a bunch of preview bumblebees and a couple preview soundwaves.

at Kmart in warminster i came across 2 skids, 2 chromias, a wheelie, a desert brawl, and a smokescreen.. along with a bunch of gravity bots, and the bumblespud.

• 2 weeks later...

walmart in willow grove had a couple stratospheres.. i didn't get either one.

target in plymouth meeting has a few more fallens, they also had one ravage and one mudflap.. i'm sure they'll restock soon. the toy section there on saturdays is such a mess.. parents don't know how to control their children.

• 1 month later...

there are 3 long hauls, 2 grindors, and a devastator at target in plymouth meeting. i few days ago i got long haul and devastator. devastator was held in it's package by 24! twist ties.

there was also a devastator in montgomeryville along with 1 jolt, 1 arcee, and 1 swerve.. i picked up the arcee and jolt.. i didn't realize that swerve was made with a cheap looking very bland red plastic. (i'll probably get him if they go on sale)

Hey timothyVritchey. Looking for jolt and arcee and the ice cream twins. Found Scaple and Dune Runner, at walmart in East greenville, pa. Long haul in walmart willow grove. Devs is pretty common. Bought the only jetfire at montgomerville tru over the weekend. I guess they put another one out cause he was not on the shelf when i was there. All other stores have nada new. I was planning to hit Mont target and tru up tonight...worth it?

pretty much everywhere has chromia and starscream.

i'll keep an eye out for jolt and arcee for you.

they are both really great figures. arcee looks awesome with chromia.. hopefully we get the third bike. and jolt is especially awesome when you position his back pieces the way they were in the movie.

and human alliance sideswipe is very cool.. sure he has a fairly large back pack.. but that doesn't bother me very much at all. the alt mode is incredible and he looks great with bumblebee, i cannot wait til skids, mudflap, & barricade come out, hopefully the make a few more.. we still need lennox and leo.