Pennsylvania Sightings

SilverFirePrime

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i found universe cyclonus, starscream, hound, and cheetor tonight at toys r us in willow grove.. there are about 4 or 5 cyclonus' left, and a bunch of hound, cheetor, and starscreams. and i didn't know that toys r us had dropped their deluxe prices to the standard $9.99, not better than walmart, but it's still better than what it used to be. with all the crap that i buy saving a dollar here and there adds up after while.

• 4 weeks later...

Found universe Dinobot and Smokescreen at my target in montgomeryville.

I have the two henkei versions of these figures preordered.. but i decided to pick them up just to hold me over.

the smokescreen figure is okay, the henkei paint job is far superior to the hasbro version, and i would definitely recommend passing on the hasbro version if you can get the henkei one..

the dinobot figure is incredible. it has definitely got me way excited to get the henkei version with the blue instead of purple, and the accurate dino mode colors.

The 24 hour walmart on welsh and blair mill road in willow grove. also the targets in montgomeryville, plymouth meeting, and abington all have blurr swindle and lockdown. the walmart on trooper road in eagleville has them too.

those targets also have the dinobot figure. i haven't seen another smokescreen yet though.

I picked up Smokescreen at a new Target on 309 in Quakertown on Saturday. I just need to get my hands on a blurr, the twins and inferno. Target montgomeryville had nothing new today, toysrus had nothing new as of tuesday, and walmart in hatfield had full shelf of nothing new (but they did reorginize there shelf locations) The search continues....

the target in plymouth meeting, right near the plymouth meeting mall has one blurr left as of thursday night.

and i have to say blurr is one of my favorite figures, the transformation is interesting, that blue is my favorite color, i hated the weapon at first, but i really love it now, the rear wheels are really cool looking, and i love the overall shape and design of it. oh and the light piping is really really nice.

• 1 month later...