Pennsylvania Sightings

SilverFirePrime

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings all, I am happy to report that I have found and bought Classics Ironhide today. He was found at the Willow Grove Wal-Mart Supercenter. He along with Sideswipe and Silverstreak have been restocked, so go get yourself some classics lovin. Or you could go to the Willow Grove Mall into Sears. Which reminds me, ATTENTION ALL CLASSICS FANS THAT ARE LOOKING TO BUY SUNSTREAKER, PROWL, OCTANE/TANKOR, GALVATRON, ACID STORM, SIDESWIPE, SILVERSTREAK, AND IRONHIDE, go into Sears in the Willow Grove Mall. They have put their christmas selection out and that includes the toys, and alot of their toys are sitting on the top shelves so you will need to have somebody go up there. Okay, go towards the doorway that leads to the Hearing aids, Optical, Photographer, and Restrooms. Don't go through that doorway, instead make a left to all the weightlifting equipment and look up, you will see the toys. Keep looking left and you will se a big treasure trove of classics deluxe figures. If you have none of these figures, splurge and pick up all eight for youself. But they are closed right now so go tommorrow and enjoy yourselves. :party :pileon :win

Thanks for the i spy at the Willow Grove Sears SSGoku. I went after work yesterday and snaged (From what I saw) the last Ironhide. Update: The deluex figures were on a moble shelving rack and were to the right of the weight machines as of 5:30pm 11/10/08.

No problemo, It's always good to hear that I helped make your day worthwhile, Ironhide is cool Isn't he?

Ironhides alt molde is a little choppy compared to the other Universe molds (Scares from previous battles i guess). His robot mode however is solid with only a little back kibble. The only real bad thing I will say about this figure is it should have come with two Cannons!!!!! I can now at lease take a brake from looking for new figures cause I have all the latest and greatest retail.

Target (warrington)- tons of the clear lockdown with the two legends figures, and rescue ratchet with the two legends figures, 3 dirge/roadbusters comic pack, 3 springer/ratbat comic packs, tons of the G1 prime packs.

Walmart (norristown)- a bunch of the animated legends figures.

Walmart (willow grove)- a couple treadbolts

everywhere i went to all have the a bunch of prowls, sunstreakers, octanes, galvatrons, acid storms, sideswipes, bluestreaks, and ironhides.