Pennsylvania Sightings

SilverFirePrime

North East of Philly, I haven't seen any Galvs or Acid Storms either.

611 K-mart had Blades, Blaster, PowerGlide ... of course higher priced thou

Anyone seeing wave 2(galvatron, acid storm) deluxes in western pa? I've been checking about a 40 mile radius for 3 weeks and nothing.... A local WM and kmart just restocked and it was all prowl, sunstreaker and tankor!!!! I'm so sick of seeing those 3!!!

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone seeing wave 2(galvatron, acid storm) deluxes in western pa? I've been checking about a 40 mile radius for 3 weeks and nothing.... A local WM and kmart just restocked and it was all prowl, sunstreaker and tankor!!!! I'm so sick of seeing those 3!!!

I live in Texas but if you have a Kohl's store up there, check one of those. That is the only place I have seen one (a total of 4 gal and 1 acid) down here. Just an idea.

None near me :( I had my brother check out east though and all he saw was a lone oil slick.

The Franklin Mills TRU has a lot of 2nd wave (?) animated deluxe figs: snarl, oilslick, soundwave, jazz

I *think* the universe ultras were in-stock as well.

i went to kohls in blue bell the other day..

found a bunch of wave 3 animated.. which is old news..

and i found 3 galvatrons and two acid storms

at walmart they had one blitzwing so i grabbed it.. the case he was shipped in had 1 prime, 1 lugnut, 1 grimlock, and 1 blitzwing.

on the target website it says that all of my local targets have ultra magnus available, so i'm going to go to one tomorrow with the information from their site to see if they have them and just haven't stocked them yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

the kohls in blue bell has a bunch of swoops, elite guard bumblebees, and sentinel primes.

the walmart in norristown has two LEADER CLASS ULTRA MAGNUS's. he does look beautiful.

the target in montgomeryville has two ultra storm clouds.

hopefully i can find bluestreak and sideswipe. i'll probably pass on ironhide and get the henkei version.

Okay I went to Willow Grove Walmart and picked up Sideswipe and Silver Streak no sign of Ironhide though.

611 Target only had several wave 1&2 figures. Same with Willow Grove TRU, Cedarbrook Walmart & TRU. (None of these places had any wave 3 figures)

Picked up Animated Swoop at the Super Walmart on Roosevelt Blvd, they had a couple Wave 3 figures remaining but no Ironhide there either. Last but not least was Adams lane Walmart hade one Ironhide remaining along with quite a few wave 3 Sideswipe silverstrike and the jetfire repaint (forget his name)

So if your looking for anything new just start at the 3 Walmart I mentioned.

• 3 weeks later...