Pennsylvania Sightings

SilverFirePrime

Classics Jetfire! Woo hoo! Thank you Robinson TRU.

Also picked up some Corgi 1:43 die cast Batman vehicles but they are a bribe for my son to learn to do #2 in the potty... :(

Dude if you were looking for those I could have got one for you. Anyway I was in Rosspark TRU and they had 2 Titanium Soundwaves. Picked up one of them.

I also went to the mall and Hot Topic has the Licensed Mini bots as keychains. I got G1 Bumblebee. They also had Brawn. for 6.99

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice on the Ti Soundwave. Still not sure how far forward I am going to go with Titaniums but it is tempting.

I didn't actually know about the Batman vehicles til I saw them in the clearance section. They were $3 each which (comparing to Corgi site) is 75% off. Not sure I would have wanted to pay more - but they are pretty cool.

Not sure how into the G1 minibots I am. Actually I would probably be more interested in the recolors like South American countries got - really neat and unusual.

Date: 02/03/2007

Time: 6:37 PM

Store(s): Target

City: Erie

State/Province: PA

Notes: 1x of each of the following: Clear Skies Team, Dirt Digger Team, Predator Attack Team. Bought them all, none remain.

There was a Sunstorm (with some numbers after it) who is/was a board member and in Pgh also, but I haven't heard from him in a while. Nice guy.

Yeah, seems to be about maybe half a dozen PA people who really post here at least. But we are all over.

Sometimes when I visit family in Erie I will post finds there or on the way.

That would be me......

I don't get online much anymore (sigh), but just to stay on topic I picked up the UM/SW pack at Target on Mc Knight rd today.

Hey! There he is!

Yes, to stay on topic... let's see. Nothing really interesting lately. I was hoping to find the Soundwave reissue but struck out at the C3 TRU at least.

C3 Wal-Mart's 20th Anniv Primes are still $50. Their Primus w/minicons is down to $30 which is not bad I guess.

C3 Wal-Mart also had some kind of neat looking Bionicle thing on clearance, I thought of getting some of them for xmas toy drives. Oh they also have a Prime/Megatron Classics 2-pack with 2 bonus minicons, big whoop.