Pennsylvania Sightings

SilverFirePrime

I may be the only Chester County guy in here but here it is....

Exton Target has Wave 2 Classics. I was able to pick up Mirage the other night and found Jetfire there tonight. They also had some Cybertron's I never seen before.

Toys R Us in King of Prussia has some Wave 2 Classics as well I hear...

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I visited the Century III Mall area again today.

Target:

Primus half off - purchased :)

Three 20th Anniv. DVD Primes for $35, did not buy any.

Just a few other things, nothing on sale.

Toys R Us and Wal-Mart: Nothing special, nothing on sale (except for the buy 2 get one free at TRU, which wouldn't even have helped here).

• 2 weeks later...

Went to Century III Mall for the weekly shopping trip.

Were the Universe Aerialbots (micromasters) in demand? Saw them today at Big Lots, of all places. No cheaper than KB unfortunately. Actually, one cent more per piece.

Target had nothing of note.

Wal-Mart had Primus at $25 (already got one at Target though), Primus with mini-cons for like $39.something (that makes no sense), and 20th Prime for $50. If any of these go cheaper I will probably get more.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Gargunkle. I think you and I are the only Pitt people here. unless im wrong. anyway I went to Target in Century III yesterday and No go for UM and Skywarp classics. I jsut called Waterfront Target and they have 5 according to the person I talked to online. Im going after work to get one.

edit: ok the guy at the target got confused with the OP and Megs two pack.

That and the UM/skywarp 2 pack are both listed as "Transformers Classics 2 pack"

But the OP/Megs DCPI # ends in 1994 while the UM/Skywarp ends in 1191

However I asked customer service to look for some stores that have the 1191 two pack instock. CenturyIII has it in stock. I jsut got back from there. There were 4 or 5 twopacks left. I only grabbed one.

There was a Sunstorm (with some numbers after it) who is/was a board member and in Pgh also, but I haven't heard from him in a while. Nice guy.

Yeah, seems to be about maybe half a dozen PA people who really post here at least. But we are all over.

Sometimes when I visit family in Erie I will post finds there or on the way.

*sigh* I miss Pennsylvania

Date: 01/30/2007

Time: 4:35 PM

Store(s): Wal-Mart Supercenter

City: Hermitage

State/Province: PA

Notes: 2 Cliffjumpers, 2 Ramjets, 2 Grimlocks, 4 Mirages, plus the regulars. =\

Both Cliffjumpers sold out before I could get one, but I did get one of the Ramjets. Everything else minus a single Mirage and Rodimus sold out. They move fast here, damn.