arcee and insect on card

king poseidon

that's pretty pricey for a 10 dollar toy(i'm assuming)

$7 toys, actually.

The looks cool. Motorcycle transformers are being done really well nowadays.

I'm pretty excited to see how Arcee will be handled in the show.

Depending on your area, these toys can actually go as low as $6.00 at Target :)

Arcee looks cool, but I think I prefer her bot mode without the energon spark crystal...

I have to admit I didn't like the Insecticon when I first saw pictures over at Hasbro's site, but this makes it look much more like the G1 Deluxe insecticon Barrage?? or was it Ransack?? I get them mixed up:) The beetle one! I would have gotten him before, anyway, but now I'm a little more excited to see this one hit stores.

that's pretty pricey for a 10 dollar toy(i'm assuming)

$7 toys, actually.

The looks cool. Motorcycle transformers are being done really well nowadays.

I'm pretty excited to see how Arcee will be handled in the show.

i still would have liked to see a more G1 look for arcee at least make her a car

I was going to pass on the Insecticon, due to the yellow and black coloring, but seeing it on ebay really makes me want it. As for Arcee I think its great that they are bringing back the female bots. I just hope they do a Blackaracnia version for the decepticons, someone for Scorpi to compete with.

Archived