The Action Pose Thread

well, i went to hobby lobby and all they really had were some expensive resin kits (im not readyy for that intensity yet) and milliput epoxy putty. so heres my first head with it......i call him :).....Ceros :)

102310.jpg

1023100.jpg

1023101.jpg

1023102.jpg

1023103.jpg

1023104.jpg

1023105.jpg

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kato reminded me of this thread. I have tons to add but I'll start with this one.   

A few shots of Zeta Toys ZV-01 Pioneer. (Obviously Bumblebee)  ???

Unicron isn't so tough -  

Posted Images

well, i went to hobby lobby and all they really had were some expensive resin kits (im not readyy for that intensity yet) and milliput epoxy putty. so heres my first head with it......i call him :).....Ceros :)

102310.jpg

1023100.jpg

1023101.jpg

1023102.jpg

1023103.jpg

1023104.jpg

1023105.jpg

You're getting impatient waiting for the Minimates Battle Beasts, too, huh? :lol

haahahh yup yup. but arent they suppose to be like 15 bucks......ill prob pass though i rally want them :)

even megatron is aware of the dangers of halloween,, rememer to hold your childs hand and eat...um i mean inspect their candy haul for them :)

100_2832.jpg

i have none either, i think were going to the inlaws like every year and helping pass out candy and hang out

Thatd be cool, except my inlaws are pricks. Halloween hasnt been the same since they made curfew so early anyways.

Hey I was wondering if any of you guys have any of the Mass Effect figures. If ya do, how are they? I got 5 of them on preorder and was curious.

curfew, really?

i don't have any mass effect, i honestyl don't even know what they are//

Mass Effect is a RPG video game by Bioware and is one of the best games ever created (I mean it). Mass Effect 2 is THE best game ever made. If your a sci-fi fan or rpg fan or video game fan then your missing out if you've never tried it out . Youtube some of it and be amazed.

Heres the figures I was wondering about. I cant remember who makes them but I hope its not the guys who made the Bioshock 2 figures. They are really detailed but have no articulation. I hope these are better. Regardless Im still going to get Legion, Mordin, Tali and Garrus.

Commander Shepherd, Grunt, Tali, Thane

post-10982-042555100 1287933303.jpg

Miranda, Mordin, Garrus, Legion

post-10982-050842900 1287933621.jpg

EDIT: Its DC Direct. Not the same guys. Does DC Direct make good shit?