The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

-10.jpg

breacher and grimlock ( pink room was fiance' choice )

-11.jpg

breacher playing the role of wheelie on grimlock

GOOD GOD, MAN, DON'T USE THE FLASH.

Otherwise, nice.

Had to use it the lighting in the room I was in is really awful. The Fiance' painted the room pink.

Jazz's knee flaps are actually guns that Lennox can use as he- seriously- rides Jazz's foot into battle.

Who comes up w/ this stuff?

I too have them set up as knee bits. HA Jazz doth rock the house.

Cool pics Ersico! Did you know that the fog light sections on HA Jazz's chest can rotate a bit? Kind of like HA Barricade's bumper. Most people don't seem to either know or want to do that part. I think it rounds his chest out a little more and makes him even more movie accurate.

Dude, you are awesome for sharing that! :)

HAJazz1.jpg

Also, did you notice the flip out knee flaps?

HAJazz2.jpg

theyre guns for the human figure

37602417.jpg

Looks like he could use some panel lining...

My set up:

15958707.jpg

Rotated those doors to his back. I didn't like the way it looked on his sides.

Now, the most noticeable change are those pegs on the hoods. Those things were an eye sore. They were big and stuck out... so I shaved em off. I left the very front, small peg intact.

HAJazz2.jpg

Damn he looks awesome! I saw a few earlier today, but didn't have my cash on me :(

im329.jpg

100_1148.jpg

100_1153.jpg