The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

My Fansproject UM armor came today so here is the first of many pics of him.

007-4.jpg

G1 Movie repaint Jazz vs my Cl Jazz

011-4.jpg

You just got the armor. Dude...well, hope you enjoy it. I've had mine since the middle of October and have been absolutely loving it (came on the same day I was told about my mini-promotion). Your recreation of Prime's death scene in TFTM is pretty cool. Now, if they'd just do an updated Perceptor for the Universe line, along with a new Arcee, Kup, and a proper Springer, that'd be great. Stick Cybertron Blurr in there (I have him lumped in with the Universe figs along with Cyb Runamuck). Then your scene could be redone even more properly

My Fansproject UM armor came today so here is the first of many pics of him.

007-4.jpg

G1 Movie repaint Jazz vs my Cl Jazz

011-4.jpg

You just got the armor. Dude...well, hope you enjoy it. I've had mine since the middle of October and have been absolutely loving it (came on the same day I was told about my mini-promotion). Your recreation of Prime's death scene in TFTM is pretty cool. Now, if they'd just do an updated Perceptor for the Universe line, along with a new Arcee, Kup, and a proper Springer, that'd be great. Stick Cybertron Blurr in there (I have him lumped in with the Universe figs along with Cyb Runamuck). Then your scene could be redone even more properly

I have cyb Blurr in with my Cl G1 3rd season crew too. Have you fixed your UM's shoulder so he can aim his BFG yet?

001-12.jpg

:tfhuh Why is Magnus's legs white? Did you paint it? I don't recall a Henkei version of him. Care to take it apart and take a pic of him? I wonder how cool he would look like all white.

001-12.jpg

:tfhuh Why is Magnus's legs white? Did you paint it? I don't recall a Henkei version of him. Care to take it apart and take a pic of him? I wonder how cool he would look like all white.

Yep I painted his legs white 2 years ago when I first got him. Here's the scene from Dreamwave G1 Volume 2 after Shockwave blasted Ultra Magnus, and Magnus went looking for revenge.

002-10.jpg

Yep I painted his legs white 2 years ago when I first got him. Here's the scene from Dreamwave G1 Volume 2 after Shockwave blasted Ultra Magnus, and Magnus went looking for revenge.

002-10.jpg

ahhhh awesome

yrs i love the upgrade kit. great pics man.

Just a reminder to everyone thinking of tightening the joints on any figure with super glue. BE CAREFUL! If not you'll end up with a statue not an action figure. One, or two drops at most, and immediate slow, and continuous movement of the joint for at least 15 to 20 minutes or until the spot where you put the glue is dry. Once it is dry keep moving it slowly for about 2-5 more minutes to be on the safe side. Just wanted to make sure I posted this disclaimer before ppl glue their Magnus figure's limbs permanently into 1 position and ended up with a $105 statue of UM instead of a $105 awesome figure.

UM: I really wish you were more of a challenge but Unicron made you way too small.

Galvatron: Please don't kill me.

003-8.jpg

If you haven't already tried to fix the elbow w/ glue open it first or you'll mess up the clicker. Put some glue on the post that goes through the elbow and along the sides of the elbow let it dry then put it together, and it will be very tight but still movable.

001-13.jpg