The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

P4050279.jpg

I notice you have the chest stickin out farther.... just wanted to point that out.... wait is that how it's supposed to be? cuz I never used the instruction manual on it.

i beleive it was something that was omitted from the instructions (dunno i never checked mine either, can't get to them right now they're WAY up in the closet), if you try it you'll find out why. i find it VERY hard to acheive with my mirage, but if you check it out and look at the two flaps and the chest piece you can see that it was deffinatly intended.

Problem with Mirage's chest is that there's no way to lock the tabs in place to keep it all sealed together.

There was a mod mentioned on the ALLSpark a while back, but I can't remember it for the life of me. Something to do with Super Glue iirc.

Either way, it's a pain in the neck, because the rest of him is a great figure.

Problem with Mirage's chest is that there's no way to lock the tabs in place to keep it all sealed together.

There was a mod mentioned on the ALLSpark a while back, but I can't remember it for the life of me. Something to do with Super Glue iirc.

Either way, it's a pain in the neck, because the rest of him is a great figure.

hmmmm i dunno how super glue would help unless you actually super glued the parts together, although it's a possibility. i can get it to sit right but theres too much resistance from the left flap as it wants to shut in further so i just tend to close the flaps around the peice on the back of the chest that way his chest still sticks out. i don't fold the bottom part down either, i think it looks better with the whole strip showing. i was talking to my friend about it the other day and told him that they should have put some sort of clip on them so that they'd clip into place on the storage area (what the hell do you call the front on a mid engine car?!), and he agreed.

Ah, so I'm not the only one with the left flap being too strong. The right one has absolutely no push behind it, it either flops open, or closed.

Still..he's my favorite of all the Alts, and the easiest (sans chest) to transform.

Ah, so I'm not the only one with the left flap being too strong. The right one has absolutely no push behind it, it either flops open, or closed.

Still..he's my favorite of all the Alts, and the easiest (sans chest) to transform.

yea, mine's the same way, tfing him was a no brainer, probably right up there with the jeep mould as far as ease of transformation. took me a minute to get him back into alt mode but after i thought for a minute i saw what i did wrong. he's deffinatly one of the most posable alts yet though, right up there with the mustang.

P4050279.jpg

I notice you have the chest stickin out farther.... just wanted to point that out.... wait is that how it's supposed to be? cuz I never used the instruction manual on it.

both the flaps on my mirage fold flat and the hood piece fits nice? more pics on this soon

2.jpg

MY KRYPTONITE! cool sig :tflaugh