The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

Power Rangers.... hell yeah!!! I couldn't decide on an angle....

123123un1.jpg

Hey...that's kinda neat >_>

And DARN you for showing how cool Hot Rod looks next to Prime >_<

No offence Optics, but I believe this is meant to be a Transformers action pose thread. Feel free to start up a similar thread for non-TF toys in the General Discussions section. :)

I always thought it was a pose thread for all toys, cuz I remember seeing some non-tf stuff in here too, I might have gotten it mixed up with Haul Thread... hmm...

123123un1.jpg

He's cool. I used to really like Power Rangers back then. (That is the first Red Ranger right?)

I like that Classics Prime pose too Optics

123123un1.jpg

He's cool. I used to really like Power Rangers back then. (That is the first Red Ranger right?)

I like that Classics Prime pose too Optics

Thanks, sadly he's no longer in that pose.

Yeah he's the first american red ranger, I grew up with power rangers, I always thought the original was the best so I bought it. Might get another 1 or 2 ... maybe.

I've been wanting to shoot this guy for months. So while I have a good Cam

P4050280.jpg

P4050278.jpg

P4050279.jpg

P4050282.jpg

nice last shot.

fall backwards and keep firing...

I like that I was able to do these poses unassisted by a stand.

P4050279.jpg

I notice you have the chest stickin out farther.... just wanted to point that out.... wait is that how it's supposed to be? cuz I never used the instruction manual on it.