The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

yep, I know :) I took this one right before it. I keep the hand free to hold his blue gun

scatter2.jpg

the pictures came out darker then they looked on the LCD on my camera, Im gonna re-do them tomorrow night once my batteries are recharged. and I'll set the shutter speed to stay open for 15 seconds, instead of only 10 seconds.

its pitch black outside when I took those pics. all there is, is a street light down the road for lighting. that's why they are so dark

Cool pic. :thumb

This is by far one of the most awsome transformers figures ever.

I pose mine with both arm weapons fully extended and place the smaller blue gun in the peg beneath the one barrel. Either that or place it on one his treads as a secondary weapon if ever needed.

yep, I know :) I took this one right before it. I keep the hand free to hold his blue gun

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/cra...er/scatter2.jpg

the pictures came out darker then they looked on the LCD on my camera, Im gonna re-do them tomorrow night once my batteries are recharged. and I'll set the shutter speed to stay open for 15 seconds, instead of only 10 seconds.

its pitch black outside when I took those pics. all there is, is a street light down the road for lighting. that's why they are so dark

Rather than merely opening the shutter longer,why not try to touch up the photos in Photoshop for color correction and balance?

This is your photo above, with some tweaking to bring out the details and the background a little. I didn't color correct it because it gives it a dusk / twilight look with the yellow cast:

scatter2touchup.jpg

I wanted to try to keep them un-doctored as much as possible. Keeping them more natural, ya know?

Yeah, I can understand that. For better or worse, you want to exhibit your photography skills without "cheating" with photoshop. Or you could be like me and not know how to use Photoshop (I don't even own a copy) - I still doctor my pics with MS Paint! :D

One of those shots of MP Prime I took was doctored with MS Paint. Can you spot which one? ;)

i decided to make fun of my fat cat, so a pic with loc Megatron and Scourge seemed funny to me. I couldn't think of a funny quote that fit though. I didn't notice that one eye was lit up and her other one wasn't :)

IM006264.JPG

^

Scourge-"Uh...Remember when I said I was leader of Jungle Planet? Well...."

Haven't done one for a while, so here's the return of the radial filter!!

3pb1.jpg

YES

I almost forgot about all those sweet pics