The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

I was trying to keep it one mold per shelf...but you know how hard that is with Alternators/Binaltech.

Basically, on the top shelf, I have Optimus Prime with his two field commanders, Prowl and Jazz.

To their left I have the "American Race Team" lead by Wheeljack.

To the right I have the "American Street Team" lead by Grimlock.

On the second shelf in the middle I have the Binaltech Asterisk Detective Agency.

Flanked by Team A.I. on the left and right (the Alt/BT members that are really advanced AI based on Transformers)

And the Decepticns on the bottom shelf. I added Swerve, Rollbar, and Skids to their ranks. I'm working on a story in my head...

:tflaugh I started a thread somewhere asking what are your Alt sub groups. I should dig it back up.

Here's something I typed up when I thought Skids was Ironhide :redface

I also misspelled Diversionary

If this absolutely has to be Alts and Prime cant be included......

Prowl as the not so confident(Yet) Leader. Jazz as the reluctant but capable second in comand/special ops.

Jazz would often lead the deversionary squad of Tracks, Hound and Smokescreen. Each of which has there own abilities to covering their own tracks or straight up causing mass confusion.

Grimlock and Ironhide would co-manage the strike force comprising of Sideswipe, Silverstreak and Windcharger.

Wheeljack, when not assisting the Deversionary squad, would be heading reaserch and development with assistance from Overdrive.

BT Unit 08.1"Zoom Zoom" would assist in various duties such as base security, field soldier and he'd assist in routine maintance and up keep of the base as well as be an extra hand to aid Wheeljack and Overdrive.

Can we get a "I'll rip out your optics!!"

NO

I know right :tfsad

Can we get a "I'll rip out your optics!!"

NO

Alternators.jpg

Nice set up :thumb

Jebus that's a lotta Alts. :eek

awsome. :thumb