The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

Cybertron Defense Gestalt.

Boy was this a lot of fun to pull off and too make it worse the camera won't even take decent pics. :tfmad

I tried to go for the fan mode overall but finally gave up and did my own thing. Mostly with Hotshot that is. I have no idea how Hotrod was attached in the original mode.

DSCI0087.jpg

gestalt.jpg

Overall I think it looks pretty cool and considering I didn't need any tape or rubberbands I'm fairly happy with it.  :thumb

Now to pull him apart again. :redface

Goki, thanks. Sorry I didn't respond,  but your post was hidden among the others :)

Bored at work again and tried to combine two Evacs. Discovered some neat fan-modes and possible future kitbashes including an Evac gestalt...  :eek

alpha.jpg Jet Mode

bravo.jpgSmaller Helicopter

Cybertron Defense Gestalt.

Boy was this a lot of fun to pull off and too make it worse the camera won't even take decent pics. :tfmad

I tried to go for the fan mode overall but finally gave up and did my own thing. Mostly with Hotshot that is. I have no idea how Hotrod was attached in the original mode.

Overall I think it looks pretty cool and considering I didn't need any tape or rubberbands I'm fairly happy with it.  :thumb

Now to pull him apart again. :redface

How well does that hold together? It looks really good.