Can I please get some feedback?

What can I do to make this Kre-O Optimus look a little better:

photobucket-15941-1340297699433.jpg

photobucket-11654-1340297720795.jpg

Here is the original robot mode, before the extra parts are added:

http://tilallaremine.wordpress.com/2011/08/11/kre-o-optimus-prime/

Thanks in advance,

-Joe

I think he looks pretty damn good. The only critique I can give is that his head seems a tad small in proportion to his body. Other than that, I don't see any changes that need to be made. That tempts me to consider buying one of those kits. Did all of the extra parts that you added come with it or where they from other Kre-O sets?

Can I please get some feedback?

What can I do to make this Kre-O Optimus look a little better:

Here is the original robot mode, before the extra parts are added:

http://tilallaremine...-optimus-prime/

Thanks in advance,

-Joe

Maybe some Reprolabel symbols instead of the factory provided ones. That's what I did and it helped dramatically, even with the standard build. I especially liked the clear outline symbols on red pieces - just made the symbols look a lot more like they belonged on the figure.

Thanks, guys. :)

The head bothers me a little as well. It's a small head already, and when you beef up the body with extra parts then it looks even smaller. :(

I was holding out with the Prime kit, and then I saw them on sale at K Mart this week for $22 so I bought two of them and used the extra parts from the second kit. I made some minor changes since this pic, but this is still how it looks.

It seems like "doubling up" on the kits works better than just one... I did the same to Bumblebee awhile ago:

photobucket-5557-1333295144470.jpg

I know lately there's been a lot of love for the third party Megatrons, but I do still quite like the official Masterpiece one, myself. (Well, once he has a few third party accessories, I suppose!) And, since I am going to something today that requires formal dress, since I was dressed apropriately, I couldn't resist grabbing Megatron and doing this:

Megatrongun-barrel1.jpg

Megatrongun-barrel2.jpg

:D

471791_4069104847406_670905970_o.jpg

That is nice!

Is it just me or is Giant more detailed than Hercules?

Are you getting the Green Giant? That pic would be so nice it would make me angry. And really jealous...