The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

^ Nnnnice!! .... but where is TFA Arcee? Probably wouldn't go well with her hot pink though. Would like to pick up that MGT someday, but with that new 3rd party Arcee coming out, I'll have to wait and see. Prime Arcee looks great... just not in those colors. Can't wait for her to hit retail.

Yeah, I tried Animated Arcee... but the colors clashed too much.

What about these two?

IMG_20111029_124821.jpg

IMG_20111029_132102.jpg

Off topic, Classics 'Bee and 'Jumper have some new blades:

IMG_20111030_150113.jpg

Actually they have pretty decent articulation. Check this out:

jason_and_signum_vs_monsters_by_zeldatheswordsman-d4c23uc.png

And here are the Autobot City boys transformed to robot mode:

tftm_autobot_city_newbies_2_by_zeldatheswordsman-d4egczz.jpg

Focus isn't very good on this one, this was the best I could get.

all i see is the red ranger's arm up?!?

Hey, Optics... your rangers look great!

IMG_20111027_094521.jpg

Ugh! Pure torture for me. I really wanted that Arcee but 80 dollars for her from Hasbro was too much for me at the time. I saw a NYCC set go on Ebay for 400 plus dollars the other day. Is that retarded or what?

Oh well.....my loss i guess. Just do me the favour and nobody take any more photos of cool poses with that mold? It hurts too much :(

all i see is the red ranger's arm up?!?

True, but that picture gives a better look at the joints than the other one. Nearly 180 degrees back-and-forth movement at the hip, the knees bend 90 degrees, the elbows bend 90 degrees and rotate 360 degrees, the arms rotate 360 degrees and have close to 180 degrees outward movement. Not as good as a Figma but decent.

Ugh! Pure torture for me. I really wanted that Arcee but 80 dollars for her from Hasbro was too much for me at the time. I saw a NYCC set go on Ebay for 400 plus dollars the other day. Is that retarded or what?

Oh well.....my loss i guess. Just do me the favour and nobody take any more photos of cool poses with that mold? It hurts too much :(

Dude... I've seen this toy IRL for myself... you're not missing out on much. The toy is fragile as, giving it terrible play value. A spectacular craphouse excuse of an action figure IMO. Animated Arcee is a MUCH better toy for a way cheaper price too.

All for one and one for all...

movieverse_jetrons.jpg

Skywarp hangin' out at a café

dotm_skywarp_cafe.jpg

Hey, Optics... your rangers look great!

IMG_20111027_094521.jpg

$80? The NYCC set is $29 pre-shipping.

Dude... I've seen this toy IRL for myself... you're not missing out on much. The toy is fragile as, giving it terrible play value. A spectacular craphouse excuse of an action figure IMO. Animated Arcee is a MUCH better toy for a way cheaper price too.

All for one and one for all...

movieverse_jetrons.jpg

Skywarp hangin' out at a café

dotm_skywarp_cafe.jpg

Which Arcee are you referring to?

The Prime: Arcee is not fragile at all, is poseable, and looks great in the G1 colors. The 3rd party one is actually a pretty nice figure overall. Sure, the 3rd party Arcee is not meant to be tossed around like a Hasbro general release; but it holds it's own in play value and craftsmanship.

If anything, I'd say that the colors on TFA: Arcee leave a lot to be desired.