The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

Some armored-up Cyberverse alt modes:

Photo1495.jpg

Photo1496.jpg

Photo1497.jpg

Photo1498.jpg

Some of them are modded, notably Topspin (drilled holes for weapons) and Guzzle (canon barrel rises). This is such a great line.

Kabaya Powermaster OP? Schwing!

And Cyberverse is awesome.

Well, God Ginrai actually. I wouldn't use two versions of the same character in a diorama. Well, I do have a black Starscream in there in addition to the Cyberverse set one, but he's meant to be Skywarp. :tflaugh

Cyberverse truly is awesome. On average I'm liking the small versions more than their big brothers.

Bumblebee shrine

6198351915_f414880ac9_b.jpg

^ What hasbro must be expecting from all of us for putting out so damn many him

It could have been a lot worse - that's less than half of my Bumblebee collection - just the unique mold ones that I had easy access to. Although now that I think about it, Alternity Bumble is right inside a tub in my closet.

And if you think that's bad, I should make up an Optimus Prime display sometime. I don't think I actually have a single flat surface big enough . . .

Kabaya Powermaster OP? Schwing!

Well, God Ginrai actually.

D'oh, I should have known that, since I actually have the full-size God Ginrai. :tfpwn

If I ever get my shelves installed, I plan to display most of my figs by character, as you've done w/ Bee. I do see that HA Jazz back there, tho; such a camera hog. :P

It could have been a lot worse - that's less than half of my Bumblebee collection - just the unique mold ones that I had easy access to. Although now that I think about it, Alternity Bumble is right inside a tub in my closet.

And if you think that's bad, I should make up an Optimus Prime display sometime. I don't think I actually have a single flat surface big enough . . .

But Prime isn't hated as much, so i can't make my joke there. That, and I actually have my own shelf of primes up right now with more stored in boxes (even though I imagine you probably have more Primes than me).

On a different note, I do enjoy seeing a whole group of the same character. There's just some strange appeal to it