The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

JYNCE: so cool that you found a Rescue Bot Optimus Prime!! I haven't been able to find any of the transformable Rescue Bots. :( Only those stupid accessories and the even stupider non-transformable electronic ones. :( :( (and even they're hard to find!! :eek)

Hip-Hoptimus: do the Cyberverse playsets interconnect with each other? (I have a few, but haven't tried yet :P)

As cool as they seem, IMO the G1 Micromaster playsets were cooler (and a LOT cheaper) :)

microcity1.jpg

microcity2.jpg

...but on the plus side, I like how all the Cyberverse weapons are self-contained and not detachable* like with the G1 Micromasters... especially the ramps!!!

*or at least anything that is detachable has a place to go in all modes - you're not 'forced' to cast them aside.

----------------------------------------------

Who wants to play a game? :) You know how Hasbro's releasing a lot of new Star Wars toys but on old school card backs? Well, what would it look like if they did the same thing for Transformers? So the rules of this game are simple - take a Classicsverse toy and place it in the box or on the card of their G1 counterpart!

Here's some that I've done...

BRAWN vintage_brawn.jpg

CYCLONUS vintage_cyclonus.jpg

JETFIRE vintage_jetfire_tray.jpg

vintage_jetfire_boxed.jpg

Now for legal reasons Hasbro may not be able to use the original G1 Jetfire box art, so here's an alternative version of them using Classics Jetfire art on the G1 box (hastily done up on MS Paint :P)

vintage_jetfire_box_classic.jpg

Now go forth and try this!! :)

Goktimus, it appears that the Cyberverse sets to connect, in the sense that they have male and female (giggity) clips that fit together. My setup above has the Optimus trailer and the Ratchet lunar rover, and connected to the Ark they look pretty cool, if not as integrated as your terrific G1 Micromaster setup.

The Cyberverse sets thus far don't have ramps and bridges to join them, but they do attach and stay together nicely. Nice pics BTW. :thumb

Animated Dinobots needed some love.

k15gyd.jpg

i approve of this!

Goktimus Prime :so cool that you found a Rescue Bot Optimus Prime!! I haven't been able to find any of the transformable Rescue Bots. :( Only those stupid accessories and the even stupider non-transformable electronic ones. :( :( (and even they're hard to find!! :eek)

I have seen plenty at my local TRU's but ordered mine online because I had a coupon for 5 bucks off ( got him for 6 bucks ). He really is a great homage to G1 prime.

100_9623.jpg

100_9640.jpg

100_9641.jpg

100_9642.jpg

100_9643.jpg

100_9644.jpg

100_9645.jpg

100_9646.jpg