The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

I want two of these figs, but live outside the USA so am screwed unless I wanna pay out my ass on ebay :argh

I am really liking this Prime. At first the chest piece bugged me, but gotten used to it. Back kibble doesn't bother me at all. It folds up pretty well.

33th5p2.jpg

@ Optics: Does MP Rodimus have any of the QC issues that were apparent on the Takara version? And how about a pictorial review? Post it in my "new figures and verdict" thread???

I'll get back to you on full details later, but what was wrong with the Tak version? For now, the only minor issue I have is a piece in the elbow which makes it loose when its not tucked in.

The front shin flap on the Tak version likes to flop about like hell, the silver piece that tabs the backpack onto his back doesn't hold well, hands are a bitch to tuck in when Tfing, stuff like that. oh yeah and the side panel on his lower legs, often snapped right off. The takara version's quite a nightmare from what I've heard, which is why IF i'm going to get a Takara one it'll be the reissue in sep, with all the fixes the hasbro one has

I had problems with the hands at first, but figured out how to tuck it in. The positioning of the feet also played a part.

The side leg panels, one was loose. it was short some plastic teeth(?)

No problems with the front shins

That gray piece that holds the back pack, well... its not that bad, but it is there.