The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

RevengeoftheFallenStratosphere02.jpg

I didn't feel like making a WiP thread, so I'll just throw this teaser in here....

aczpsw.jpg

Shockwave looked badass.... in the movie. The toy? Not so. Every time I looked at him, he just bugged me. It was mainly the wide upper body. There were two things I wanted to work on, Jet Wing Optimus and Shockwave. Shockwave won cuz my RotF prime was boxed up.

That pisses me off, cause that gun looks ace... :emo

Thanks for the pics though, Ersico :thumb

After seeing the pic again, that totally does not look like Hatchet's missile pods. What was I thinking?

Thanks Erisco :wave

If Strat came with that gun then I would be keeping him for sure.

lilprime9.jpg

i got hachet today, the drone guns for him don't look anything liek the shuttle...but the y do look great with hachet :)

Hmmmm. I think I'm going to keep Strat now. You've given me an idea for my Zombie series :P Speaking of which, I'm do to participate.

post-10982-042342400 1310789907.jpg

All debts paid in full.

post-10982-053610800 1310790055.jpg

2cwx4bp.jpg

Just gotta work on the legs and do some beefing up.

Will probably add wrist rotation.

PREVIOUS CHANGE:

Shoulder articulation: 1 ball joint on a forward back swivel and 2 more swivel joints. Basically its Roadbusters and Shockwave shoulder articulation combines.

Head is not on a ball joint but it can tilt up and down and turn 360 like original.

UPDATE:

Got rid of that mech tech gimmick. It made his gun look way too wide. Extended the barrel.

Added waist articulation: turns 360 and can tilt about 30 degrees up and down.