The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

100_8067.jpg

libinius12.jpg

Time to start doing things differently. If you can cross your eyes, you'll get the 3D image.

So lets "Transform.... and transcend"

2gxk7f8.jpg

4qmmab.jpg

.... aaaaand some none TFs

15x206a.jpg

11luclk.jpg

nv1d2t.jpg

BRAINMASTERS! I love these guys!

*GASP!* I love these guys too, they're beautiful!! Never seen them before, I bet they're rare and expensive, huh?

SU1HLTIwMTEwNjAyLTAwMzYzLmpwZw.jpg

Evolution

SU1HLTIwMTEwNjAzLTAwMzY4LmpwZw.jpg

After a long day of battle, it's time to sit back, relax & enjoy the sunset. BENCH MODE!!

SU1HLTIwMTEwNjAzLTAwMzY5LmpwZw.jpg

SU1HLTIwMTEwNTI2LTAwMzQzLmpwZw.jpg

Have mercy on me, Primal! Noooooo!!!

SU1HLTIwMTEwNTI3LTAwMzQ3LmpwZw.jpg

Wingblade Prime :: Hey, tanker truck Prime. Let's say, which continuity do you come from, buddy?

DOTM Megatron :: Ah well, yeah.. Ahemm.. About that, I'm from one of those Bay movies..

G2 Prime :: But I read on the internet that you're supposed to be a Peterbilt truck, right?!

DOTM Megatron :: It's... It's a rather long story..

Optimal Optimus :: Oh, don't worry, pal. We got a long ride ahead, so plenty of time here.

DOTM Megatron :: .........

SU1HLTIwMTEwNTEyLTAwMjgyLmpwZw.jpg

"I'm sorry? I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am, inferior Autobots."

SU1HLTIwMTEwNTEyLTAwMjkyLmpwZw.jpg

Pole dance..... *facepalm*

BRAINMASTERS! I love these guys!

*GASP!* I love these guys too, they're beautiful!! Never seen them before, I bet they're rare and expensive, huh?

Sort of. If they had their weapons and other pieces they also combine into a 3-bot combiner (Road Caesar). While they can combine as-is, there's key parts missing such as the super-head, the fists, and feet. They were released without the combiner bits in Europe (or maybe just UK), but never stateside. I gave $80 for this set as-is, which isn't bad IMO given that their Brainmasters are intact, but I've seen a complete Road Caesar go in upwards of $300-$400 on the high end.