The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

1zdwx2p.jpg

Its not in the manual, but you can rotate the wheels on Roadbuster's thighs 180 so that it is closer to the knee. This increases the range of articulation on the legs.

You can also rotate those green pieces above the ankles a few degrees.

The weapon is very loose when plugged into the ports.

23scf8k.jpg

So many ways to have Crabspin's/Lobsterspin's backpack. Right now I have it set up as shoulder pads.

How are you getting Roadbusters Battle Saw to stay out?

The twist ties. Just cut them up a bit and shoved it in the top groove. You could also use those clear elastic ones that came with BB, which I will probably end up using cuz the weapon is pretty loose.

23scf8k.jpg

So many ways to have Crabspin's/Lobsterspin's backpack. Right now I have it set up as shoulder pads.

How are you getting Roadbusters Battle Saw to stay out?

The twist ties. Just cut them up a bit and shoved it in the top groove. You could also use those clear elastic ones that came with BB, which I will probably end up using cuz the weapon is pretty loose.

This is sort of related. I got the DOTM voyager Optimus Prime yesterday and there is a way to keep his Mech Tech weapon deployed after pushing the button. While the button is pushed in, twist it (can't remember whether it's left or right)and it will stay in place. Twist it the opposite direction and it pops back into it's original form. I was a little hesitant about getting Voyager Prime after reading Blitz's review, but I like the little guy. As somebody has stated before, it seem like all of the DOTM TFormers are smaller...

This is sort of related. I got the DOTM voyager Optimus Prime yesterday and there is a way to keep his Mech Tech weapon deployed after pushing the button. While the button is pushed in, twist it (can't remember whether it's left or right)and it will stay in place. Twist it the opposite direction and it pops back into it's original form. I was a little hesitant about getting Voyager Prime after reading Blitz's review, but I like the little guy. As somebody has stated before, it seem like all of the DOTM TFormers are smaller...

I read/heard somewhere that mechtech weapons for voyagers were the only ones that can stay extracted. Maybe leaders too, IDK, but deluxe mechtech weapons weren't designed the same way.

WFC Optimus w/ trying out new hardware:

Photo1016.jpg

*transforming noise*

Photo1018.jpg

Looks good, he's OUTTA HERE!

WOOOOOSSHH!*

Photo1024.jpg

What is that weapon pack from!?! It looks awesome, and I'd love to have something like that in game on WFC.

24cb6zm.jpg

His claws actually came in handy

What is that weapon pack from!?! It looks awesome, and I'd love to have something like that in game on WFC.

Came with a Deadpool figure from that Wolverine movie: http://www.deadpoolbugle.com/2009/05/deluxe-deadpool-x-men-origins-wolverine.html

With Classics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsGVPZvnXeo

Optimus Prime - Matrix Armor

Autobot Leaders

DM has some pics as well with his Classics Prime.