The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

Evil leaders, UNITE!

How's the metal holding up on your megatron? I have some rust on mine that's starting to get noticeable on the back structure. He's the only toy I own with die-cast that's corroding already.

I actually had to slightly sand and paint MP Meg's feet to a metallic silver color because of the oxidation. It was really bad on the feet, so it seemed to fix the problem.

The back metal is fine, for now. :)

I've not noticed any rust on mine yet. But I live in Spain, so moisture's not really a problem for me :shrug

Fingers crossed mine never suffers from "cosmic rust"! :tflaugh

IMG_20110328_215938.jpg

Evil leaders, UNITE!

I kept trying to get my spider man to set with Megatron vis-a-vis the The New Avengers/The Transformers cover #4 but Spidey was a bit too big and not bendy enough. Great shot too!

Funny enough, that's the same pose my MP megatron is on my shelf. Unfunnily, that's about the only pose the damn figure can strike... :argh

Was doing some dusting so I decided to take a break and check out what my Galaxy Tab camera was like.

post-14663-035004000 1302228986.jpg

Mirage on watch duty....

post-14663-010891300 1302229008.jpg

Universe Roadbuster doesn't get alot of love for some reason but I love him... :love

Shots didn't come out so hot but I shared anyway :tflaugh

Give me the pink elephant!

Universe Roadbuster doesnt get a lot of love because it doesnt look NEARLY as awesome as this picture.

G1Roadbuster_MTMTE.jpg

When they make this, then I will be very happy.

WFC Optimus w/ trying out new hardware:

Photo1016.jpg

*transforming noise*

Photo1018.jpg

Looks good, he's OUTTA HERE!

WOOOOOSSHH!*

Photo1024.jpg

Universe Roadbuster doesnt get a lot of love because it doesnt look NEARLY as awesome as this picture.

G1Roadbuster_MTMTE.jpg

Its difficult to say what's "accurate" since Roadbuster was never shown in the G1 cartoon. I never liked the look of the original toy so I guess that's why I'm not really loyal to that version of RB. The Universe version could be bigger but other that it rocks to me.

G1Roadbuster_MTMTE.jpg

Its difficult to say what's "accurate" since Roadbuster was never shown in the G1 cartoon. I never liked the look of the original toy so I guess that's why I'm not really loyal to that version of RB. The Universe version could be bigger but other that it rocks to me.

Not in the toon but he's been in plenty of comics. Thats what thats from, thats what he looks like in the fiction.