The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

Funny enough, Toy Kingdom. Had some Christmas money on hand and was planning to spend full price on the Dinobot set. Then I saw that the Dinobots were down to P700, from P1499, and Heavytread was P400 from P699. Ended up getting both for much less than I was prepared to spend! Considering that it seems that the Dinobots are mostly sold out whenever I go toy browsing, I was quite lucky to have gotten them when I did!

Toy Kingdom.... I haven't been to the Philippines in years, but I wonder if that one is the store I'm thinking about. Its on the 2nd floor and has a huge ass window facing the streets.

Was playing around with uni-2.0 Galvatron. I agree that most of this figure was completely screwed up. But despite the enormous flaws , I still "kinda" like him.

gallery_6736_1306_327992.jpg

BTW: Sorry for the bad picture quality (shot with iphone), I really need to get my good camera back.

Funny enough, Toy Kingdom. Had some Christmas money on hand and was planning to spend full price on the Dinobot set. Then I saw that the Dinobots were down to P700, from P1499, and Heavytread was P400 from P699. Ended up getting both for much less than I was prepared to spend! Considering that it seems that the Dinobots are mostly sold out whenever I go toy browsing, I was quite lucky to have gotten them when I did!

Toy Kingdom.... I haven't been to the Philippines in years, but I wonder if that one is the store I'm thinking about. Its on the 2nd floor and has a huge ass window facing the streets.

Hmm, not sure about that one. Toy Kingdom is one of the bigger chains in the country right now, as part of the SM Malls franchise. The only mall that I can think of that may be what you're referring to is Virra Mall, in Greenhills (totally renovated a couple of years or so back), but I don't get to go in that direction often.

very cool pictures. they kind of remind me of the day after tomorrow.

the one thing i don't get is how that iron man 2 line was handled so terribly.

i mean, they have a TON of slightly different 3.75" iron man figures.. and barely any bad guys. whiplash in the movie had two suits.. the race track suit and the final battle suit. yet.. they only made one version of him and ONLY in 3.75"? sounds pretty stupid. not to mention that that figure still has yet to hit the shelves in the targets and toys r us's in my area. they also should have made all of the hammer drones. i know they made a couple of them, just not all of 'em. and the ground assault ones you can only get in the nick fury two pack.

what they should've done is.. along with the iron man/war machine walmart exclusive 6" figures, they should've released two whiplash figures in that line. one of the exoskeleton and the other of the final battle suit. those six inch figures are great.. but who needs three iron men and one war machine.. give us the bad guy from the movie. there has to be some big time morons working at hasbro to not release a 6 inch whiplash.

it's like releasing a leader class prime in the first movie wave.. then a year and a half later releasing a scout class megatron.