The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

ill have to say breaker..you have a valid point....i just prefer actually looking at the person that im playing....for some reason the look on there face when im about to own it gives me a rush....and im obviously not aware of how much the cards cost in the online game are seeing as i dont play it......ill tell you this though...and actual singles in shops and online are getting ridiculously expensive....having to pay 60 bucks for a jace the mindsculptor really pissed me off...

Thats actually cheap compared to the online price.

I play Extended and Classic constructed so the cards I play are usually cheaper. But like Mind's Desire is cheap in real life, hella expensive online.

The Titanus is pretty awesome man. Lot of good detail except for the front chest area that folds down. It fits my Mega Ninja Falconzord perfectly. Some video review I saw on Youtube said it only fits the new MMPR 2010 Megazord but that dude was wrong. I'll post pics of it pretty soon.

Jazz is chromed up nice now... torso and feet, along with a metallic front grill:

IMG_20101204_161520.jpg

Added some rear details - taillights and a black bumper: (no more plain white)

IMG_20101204_161623.jpg

Come on, reprolabels!!! Need some G1 stickers for this guy! :)

Original - (courtesy of seibertron.com)

1288811560_Reveal-The-Shield-Jazz-03_1288811055.jpg

cf5df6577dddd0895ca699d7158eb347.jpg

I like the paint apps, I'll most likely "borrow" them! I'll probably paint up the rims too, they look to out of place just being all black.

I'll use a 3/0 brush to do most of the fill in work, then as I get to the part of the rims near the tire, I'll go to a 2/0 or 1/0 brush to have tighter line work. Depending on the bot and their color scheme, I'll either go with a high end silver or aluminum. I also will let it set up for about a week because of the color before I do anything with them to avoid smudging. Also, I use testors model paints since they seem to hold up well.