The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

Actually, the block splits in two... and the top half sits on the top rear of his back, and the other half fits on the rear "skirt" piece on his lower back, so there are actually no leftover pieces while in robot mode. You have to slide the rear skirt piece down, then the block piece tabs in.

I think that the headmaster somehow fits in the tank in vehicle mode, but I'm not sure yet since I havent tried it. :)

ah ok, such a simple solution. yeah, i tried the tank mode and wasnt really impressed with the way all of the cannons just sit together in a trio on top. however the headmaster can sit in the cockpit if you leave the hatch open, it looks pretty cool.

blurr.jpg

blurr1.jpg

blurr2.jpg

blurr3.jpg

blurr4.jpg

blurr5.jpg

blurr6.jpg

blurr7.jpg

nope, real sturdy actually :)

nope, real sturdy actually :)

Are you talking about the tree or Blurr? :P

PECAN TREE-very sturdy, though the weight of the pecans this season has snapped off some rather large limbs

blurr, tight joints, no balancing probs :)