The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

Im fine with the default Shepherd as long as he comes with a helmet. If he does then it really wont bother me. Of the NECA figures I have, I have Delta, Big Sister and a really large Big Daddy figure. They look amazing but the articulation is junk.

I've seen those before, but with all that armor they have on, it wouldn't make sense for them to have that much articulation. All the NECA figures I have all have good articulation, probably because the characters they are based off of have to pull off some stylish moves. I like collecting them though, figures are great especially for the price you can get them at.

I dont think they should be so rigid. Big Sister CANNOT do anything other then stand straight up. Shes so back-heavy. In the game shes a highly nimble whirlwind of destruction. I dont know what I wouldve done to solve the weight issue but the figure suffers. Big Daddy and Delta are also very difficult to get any other pose then "standing". Whereas Big Daddy is really fast and agile when hes pissed off and Delta had all the movements of the player character.

So you can't get them in poses because they are top heavy? That can be said for alot of figures I suppose. You can't have a figure sprinting forward without a stand or prop to hold it.

Marvel vs Capcom 3

12221p.jpg

100_2887.jpg

100_2888.jpg

100_2889.jpg

100_2887.jpg

100_2888.jpg

100_2889.jpg

Awesome! Still can't find he though!

havetn see them before, look like the ideal posable toy :)

If you are referring to Stikfas, they are a super articulated Lego figure. They stand about 3 or 4 inches tall come with a variety of accessories and vehicles etc. It is the articulation part that is great about them!

100_2887.jpg

100_2888.jpg

100_2889.jpg

Awesome! Still can't find he though!

havetn see them before, look like the ideal posable toy :)

If you are referring to Stikfas, they are a super articulated Lego figure. They stand about 3 or 4 inches tall come with a variety of accessories and vehicles etc. It is the articulation part that is great about them!

I wouldn't exactly call Stikfas a super articulated Lego figure. Design's all wrong. (Minimates would be closer to the "super articulated Lego figure" design. As Blasphemous as it is, Megabloks, too.) buuut, if you wanted to call Stikfas a super articulated stickman, I'd agree. :thumb They're great, but the articulation fades pretty fast, even after numerous nailpolish tightenings. They did go on to spawn Xevox, and legally questionable Titanium Poze'ms.

Here's a few action poses from years back to keep (slightly) ontopic. :lol

keeping_stuff_off_the_desk.jpg

(Stikfas Robot helps in keeping the desk clean, holding Alpha Male Blue Stikfas, and C3 Minimate pilot Batjet Batman(?I think) )

customizablefigures.jpg

(The whole customizable range of figures at time of photography. Front row: Shocker Toy's Shockinis(no longer produced), middle row: Stikfas Alpha Male(I think) & Xevoz Skeleton, back row: Titanium Poze'ms (no longer produced AFAIK). )

Cave in and opened these guys up. Wish I had the original Ken.

92240973.jpg

36222250.jpg

Is that white haired guy Ken? If so. Watch out, Ken! Ryu is totally gonna sock you in the groin! If not, Watch out, random white haired fellow, you're still gonna get socked in the groin!

ETA: also yikes. Those feet hurt to look at.

very cool!!!

im bout to sell my hardhead so someone else can enjoy him :)

awesome pic as always DevMaz! the add on set really has made Hardhead one of my favorite toys, if not current favorite. have you found a spot to attach the remaining block into robot mode? it bugs me that I've got a head and that block floating about. speaking of the old head, anybody have any good ideas on what to do with it?