The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

Hey I was wondering if any of you guys have any of the Mass Effect figures. If ya do, how are they? I got 5 of them on preorder and was curious.

curfew, really?

i don't have any mass effect, i honestyl don't even know what they are//

Mass Effect is a RPG video game by Bioware and is one of the best games ever created (I mean it). Mass Effect 2 is THE best game ever made. If your a sci-fi fan or rpg fan or video game fan then your missing out if you've never tried it out . Youtube some of it and be amazed.

Heres the figures I was wondering about. I cant remember who makes them but I hope its not the guys who made the Bioshock 2 figures. They are really detailed but have no articulation. I hope these are better. Regardless Im still going to get Legion, Mordin, Tali and Garrus.

Commander Shepherd, Grunt, Tali, Thane

post-10982-042555100 1287933303.jpg

Miranda, Mordin, Garrus, Legion

post-10982-050842900 1287933621.jpg

EDIT: Its DC Direct. Not the same guys. Does DC Direct make good shit?

i have no dc toys but the quality of the ones ive seen look up to par with the other toys i like.....im not into rpg games, but those do look pretty sweeet...i look forward to seeing your pics/ reviews when you score them :)

Heres the figures I was wondering about. I cant remember who makes them but I hope its not the guys who made the Bioshock 2 figures. They are really detailed but have no articulation. I hope these are better. Regardless Im still going to get Legion, Mordin, Tali and Garrus.

Are you referring to NECA? They have good articulation on their figures..... most of them anyways. Their Player Select ones are more statues than action figures.

Anyways, I, and I'm sure everyone else, would jump on that Miranda figure aha

I hope these figures have waist and midsection articulation. It doesn't look like they have foot/ankle articulation.

I'd probably buy Shepard... if it looked like the one I created in my game.

100_2847.jpg

100_2848.jpg

100_2849.jpg

100_2850.jpg

100_2851.jpg

Are you referring to NECA? They have good articulation on their figures..... most of them anyways. Their Player Select ones are more statues than action figures.

Anyways, I, and I'm sure everyone else, would jump on that Miranda figure aha

I hope these figures have waist and midsection articulation. It doesn't look like they have foot/ankle articulation.

I'd probably buy Shepard... if it looked like the one I created in my game.

Im fine with the default Shepherd as long as he comes with a helmet. If he does then it really wont bother me. Of the NECA figures I have, I have Delta, Big Sister and a really large Big Daddy figure. They look amazing but the articulation is junk.

havetn see them before, look like the ideal posable toy :)

Im fine with the default Shepherd as long as he comes with a helmet. If he does then it really wont bother me. Of the NECA figures I have, I have Delta, Big Sister and a really large Big Daddy figure. They look amazing but the articulation is junk.

I've seen those before, but with all that armor they have on, it wouldn't make sense for them to have that much articulation. All the NECA figures I have all have good articulation, probably because the characters they are based off of have to pull off some stylish moves. I like collecting them though, figures are great especially for the price you can get them at.