The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

(snip)

post-19779-082302500 1287437983.jpg

I've been wanting to get that Voltron, after watching those GoLion episodes. I'm kind of hoping Mattel can churn out something decent, for a cheaper price, since they're holding the license. (mostly cause I'm looking for one smaller, about deluxed size, I think it was.)

Hey, since Voltron took something of Prime's, can you snap a pic of Prime holding Voltron's sword? :tflaugh

im421.jpg

im422.jpg

im423.jpg

im424.jpg

im425.jpg

im426.jpg

100_2706.jpg

100_2707.jpg

Is that clear white one, one of those Glyos figures?

Speaking of which, I ordered a handful of those. They're pretty keen, but I wish there was more articulation / customization parts. (or they did their bag of parts.)

Here's basically what I was able to come up with. :lol

d04d9847.jpg?t=1287443767

yup, well its a callgrim....damn near the same thing...both have the interchangable parts,,,i just got into them 2 weeks ago....very nifty...ive got bout 15 so far....

100_2628.jpg

did you get them from the sites store?

are they your first......if you get tired of them and decide to sell..hit me up..

hahah i like yours....what is that white one?

is that the white build man figure

the one infront is one i painted up to look like ultimate iron man.

yup, well its a callgrim....damn near the same thing...both have the interchangable parts,,,i just got into them 2 weeks ago....very nifty...ive got bout 15 so far....

100_2628.jpg

did you get them from the sites store?

are they your first......if you get tired of them and decide to sell..hit me up..

hahah i like yours....what is that white one?

is that the white build man figure

the one infront is one i painted up to look like ultimate iron man.

Yup. It's the White buildman Gendrone x2 (parts switched so they're not so asymmetrical) I think I'm up to 15 figs, too. :lol

I ordered some of the Bean Bots from BeanTown Toys, which come with these little "bean" shaped figures, I think they slide ontop of the peg, and "control" the robots.

very cool. i wanna see what ya got.....other than the glyos store, where have you been getting them from?

ide liek to see your beans ;)

100_2718.jpg

100_2719.jpg

100_2720.jpg

100_2721.jpg

(snip)

post-19779-082302500 1287437983.jpg

I've been wanting to get that Voltron, after watching those GoLion episodes. I'm kind of hoping Mattel can churn out something decent, for a cheaper price, since they're holding the license. (mostly cause I'm looking for one smaller, about deluxed size, I think it was.)

Hey, since Voltron took something of Prime's, can you snap a pic of Prime holding Voltron's sword? :tflaugh

I was thinking the same thing..... :tfgrin