The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

Darn, I was hoping you'd cut off the LEGO pegs. Somehow those have a way of making EVERYTHING look at least 5% less cool.

I guess I could've covered them with another flat LEGO piece.

Hey, Optics, watch me try to get a rise out of this guy! It'll get a mod involved, we'll both be in trouble, and it'll be really cool and everything!

FIX'D.

You asked me to leave you alone several times: I have for the past several months. Don't make it impossible for me to honor your wishes by taking indulgent pot shots at me for no reason.

Is it wrong that I actually get enjoyment out of you guys arguing???? nahhhhhhhh :P

I find it most...amusing. Eather way, whether you do of you don't, these guys came do anything about it!:hawhaw

Darn, I was hoping you'd cut off the LEGO pegs. Somehow those have a way of making EVERYTHING look at least 5% less cool.

Hey, Optics, watch me try to get a rise out of this guy! It'll get a mod involved, we'll both be in trouble, and it'll be really cool and everything!

FIX'D.

You asked me to leave you alone several times: I have for the past several months. Don't make it impossible for me to honor your wishes by taking indulgent pot shots at me for no reason.

I have not asked you to leave me alone, as a matter of fact I have been warned enough for sticking up for my self, when it comes to your comments and your pot shots- I have to look at what you post take a step back and tread lightly, and if you think I am taking pot shots at you when really in the end I gave Optics a complement- THEN YOU HAVE A GUILTY CONSCIENCE for the pot shots you have taken @ me- you are the only person I do not get along with on this site, and THAT reason right there is proof enough that you look forward to take pot shots @ me when bored or when its been a while and it is just time for you to come and

take CHEAP SHOTS @ ME AGAIN, and that is when the mods get involved, when I have no choice but to flame you until I do get a rise out of you because from what I hear from other members and see for myself-- you deserve it.

100_2697.jpg

100_2698.jpg

Is it wrong that I actually get enjoyment out of you guys arguing???? nahhhhhhhh :P

I find it most...amusing. Eather way, whether you do of you don't, these guys came do anything about it!:hawhaw

Is it me, or is this like one of those 80's romantic comedies where the pair really hate each at the start of the movie, and end up hating each other even more at the end, but they still hook up?

Srsly...

FIX'D.

I have not asked you to leave me alone, as a matter of fact I have been warned enough for sticking up for my self, when it comes to your comments and your pot shots- I have to look at what you post take a step back and tread lightly, and if you think I am taking pot shots at you when really in the end I gave Optics a complement- THEN YOU HAVE A GUILTY CONSCIENCE for the pot shots you have taken @ me- you are the only person I do not get along with on this site, and THAT reason right there is proof enough that you look forward to take pot shots @ me when bored or when its been a while and it is just time for you to come and

take CHEAP SHOTS @ ME AGAIN, and that is when the mods get involved, when I have no choice but to flame you until I do get a rise out of you because from what I hear from other members and see for myself-- you deserve it.

...If you're expecting mods to get involved, because (generalized) you can't play nicely; may I remind folks if they click on their name in the upper right corner, scroll down to "Manage Ignored Users", and add the member's name that's upsetting you to the "Add a new user to your list" box, then pressing save will really nip all of this in the bud; cool, huh?

Now let us return to oogling that kick-arse pic of MP Prime getting ready to slice the thread in half. :tflaugh

Is it me, or is this like one of those 80's romantic comedies where the pair really hate each at the start of the movie, and end up hating each other even more at the end, but they still hook up?

Srsly...

FIX'D.

...If you're expecting mods to get involved, because (generalized) you can't play nicely; may I remind folks if they click on their name in the upper right corner, scroll down to "Manage Ignored Users", and add the member's name that's upsetting you to the "Add a new user to your list" box, then pressing save will really nip all of this in the bud; cool, huh?

Now let us return to oogling that kick-arse pic of MP Prime getting ready to slice the thread in half. :tflaugh

Now you tell me???? :tfhuh And I did play nice.

I did not flame him, could have but didnt. And I actually took the advise of a MOD here to construct my rebuttals a little less flamish and quit getting "all pumped up about it" and

emotional (from what I was told by said MOD) so no more warnings were issued my way.

I know when enough is enough, but I also know that I deserve respect and will demand it from anyone that is acting in a adolescent sort of way.

Civil but to the point.

on the other hand I do have a pic of that "GoLion" set that we were talking about when the issue of "who was first" Voltron or MMPR......

The 25th Anniversary Voltron (plastic metallic version)

post-19779-082302500 1287437983.jpg